J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
It was what I expected, light shots from Cole back at Kendrick, both don't really hate each like that and both telling the other to calm it down.

Although that Simpsons bar was :snoop:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cole calling this shyt a warning shot is just him trying to adjust expectations....there ain't no Ether loaded in the chamber. This is the best he's got but his stans can juelz and say "Cole just getting warmed up (don't ask me how)....Kendrick better be careful :whoa: "
It’s not that deep bruh, cats expecting a Nas/Jay beef are gonna be disappointed 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:whoo:

Imma have to break out a special review for this here track

:mjlol: :camby:

Cole doing goon/opp talk :dead:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Man yall cats complaining about Cole don't understand battle rap strategy at all on wax:mjlol:.
When nikkas are already yelling "fight back!" (which people are doing to Drake and to a degree Cole)

oprah-no.gif

,this ain't the proper response chief, it's like giving Kendrick more steam and hype from the crowd going into the 2nd to kill shyt

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It was what I expected, light shots from Cole back at Kendrick, both don't really hate each like that and both telling the other to calm it down.

Although that Simpsons bar was :snoop:
I like

He keep doing shows
But fell off like the simpsons

I love Cole angle u used to probably be better. But u peaked and im still getting better

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
what’s the point of this shyt if y’all gonna dikk eat Kendrick like this?

Also TPAB is a divisive album that was super gassed…cole opening up that discussion > what kdot said about him

I think Kenny should focus on drake…coz Cole been better than him for a few years now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
what’s the point of this shyt if y’all gonna dikk eat Kendrick like this?

Also TPAB is a divisive album that was super gassed…cole opening up that discussion > what kdot said about him

I think Kenny should focus on drake…coz Cole been better than him for a few years now

I like the discussion of cole not really having no classics under his belt to even bring that up :sas2:

Cole Ether’d himself low key on this track