J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Believe me it's not just a coli thing, everywhere you'll look cats are clowning cole for trying to go the discography and sleepy music route

Someone here called it - Nap King Cole was still gonna be complimentary while dissing :mjlol:

"Your best work is a light pack" - K.

Comeback talking about you have a classic and another prime while "I was trailing behind"

YOUSA FAN DAWG ! :laff:
Honestly he sounds like stan from Stan by Eminem :laff:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, you won’t get that from Kenny and cole, this shyt likely to end up with some streamed battle rap shyt between them two. But drake future, metro, Ross, Kendrick has the potential to go left
Drake painting his nails and mixing orange soda with alcohol. Nobody care what that soft nikka gotta say. What the hell is kendrick or Ross gonna say to future Vandross who actually fukks nikkas wives and shyt?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drake painting his nails and mixing orange soda with alcohol. Nobody care what that soft nikka gotta say. What the hell is kendrick or Ross gonna say to future Vandross who actually fukks nikkas wives and shyt?
Bro, what are you talking about? It’s all of them drake needs to respond to, not them beefing with each other

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disses are not about "bars". It's about hitting guys with shots that hit their soul. Cole knows Kendrick takes pride in his artistry. So he knows calling two of his albums trash will set him off. Cole wasn't trying to put on some lyrical masterpiece. He just wanted to let Kendrick know he's down for whatever. He dissed his integrity as a man and an artist.

So it may not be bars galore but Cole still escalated the disrespect. Kenny gotta respond :yeshrug:

But them album not trash
Cole sounds like a fan complimenting Kendrick throughout the track

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kendrick gotta pull out the big guns and write poetry like "queen like white glove hand" or whatever trash the booth hyped up for a cool two years after it dropped for it to be considered lyricism.

Yeah whatever nikka, Kendrick for all his competitive ferver knows better than to bark up that tree, not even a little bit.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:whew:Few listens now, Cole coming for cats necks with this :ohlawd:, I keep saying it, this is fckn HIPHOP, it’s competition. This is what it’s about. RawAF 🫡🫡🫡

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
tenor.gif

It's a cool lil jab but he sounds bored af which makes that first half seem more lethargic than it really is. I don't know if he was being serious or not but what he does next, if its anything like this, will solidify his spot
three-days-three.gif

Weird voice inflections aside, Kendrick's energy on "Like That" is what sells that verse imo. "He averaging 1 Heart verse every 30 months or something" tho:pachaha:
:mjlol:
:russ:

That's my Big Me:to:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where is Lupe? Don’t him and Kendrick got some old beef? I’m surprised Big Sean ain’t say anything either.