J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This sums it perfectly

Ive always said Cole was overrated, but i did think he could rise to the occasion based on his recent improvement and how ill False Prophets was which was the closest to a ‘diss’

Well, I was wrong. This kinda exposes Cole being kinda limited …which I’ve always felt
His verse on "Pi" was MUCH better than this

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
These n*ggas called him "Nap King Cole"? LOL!!

fainting-black.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, we gotta say stinker bars are a Cole signature.........nikka be really rappin then say something like "you feel like you the shyt but boy you can't out fart me" :dahell:

"still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons" :bryan:
Yet the Big steppers tour was the highest grossing tour by a rapper of all time.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Cole calling this shyt a warning shot is just him trying to adjust expectations....there ain't no Ether loaded in the chamber. This is the best he's got but his stans can juelz and say "Cole just getting warmed up (don't ask me how)....Kendrick better be careful :whoa: "

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Calling out someone's past n
albums while naming your latest album " might delete later" is criminal lol

IS the album good ?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know how people who grew up on the 90s/early 2000s beefs can listen to either of these dudes and be this animated about them. Both of these songs were ass and it feels like yall trying to recreate a time when rap was competitive but it's just lame as hell.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:dead: @ the KOD slander. That's my personal favorite Cole album.

But Cole has 0 classics so it's all kinda funny.

But him and Dot aren't going to get personal with each other, there is mutual love and respect there.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Believe me it's not just a coli thing, everywhere you'll look cats are clowning cole for trying to go the discography and sleepy music route

Someone here called it - Nap King Cole was still gonna be complimentary while dissing :mjlol:

"Your best work is a light pack" - K.

Comeback talking about you have a classic and another prime while "I was trailing behind"

YOUSA FAN DAWG ! :laff:
This shyt really come off as a white flag in disguise. On some I gotta show face, cause I can't come off p*ssy.

I fukks with Cole, seem like a cool cat. I would say he should just embrace battling from a pure rap standpoint, leave the (real) personals to them other nikkas....but he just might end em getting dogwalked.

shyt damn near coming off like Geechi vs Mike P

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is weak. Only thing Cole has over Kendrick is he has better punchlines. Should have gone after him for all the wack voices and having maybe 1 memorable bar out of 100 but even then Kenny had a couple in the Future joint. If he had 24 straight bars of heat that woulda been one thing. A chorus was a waste of time.

Sad to say but Drake and Cole aren't seeing Kendrick and Cole really doesn't dislike him enough to say something terrible :francis:

Man yall cats complaining about Cole don't understand battle rap strategy at all on wax:mjlol:. If Kenny keeps pushing those buttons he will get cooked much worst than he just did.