J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Was basically his charged up or infrared. I am kinda surprised he didn't out right say his name at this point but there's probably another track coming that will.

Somebody is gonna have to put a name on these bullets even if they're obvious. He smoked this, though.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAO @ RANDOMLY
INSERTING LUPE INTO THIS THREAD.
SOMETHING MUST STILL BE BURNING

YOU BECAME A ROYCE DIEHARD
OVERNIGHT ONLY TO VANISH
WHEN THAT SLR 3 1/2 DROPPED.

:devil:
:evil:

:huh:
You can ask @H.J.Duck I used to be in all of the Slaughterhouse threads.
And I regularly gave props to Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9" who's still better than the rambling sensitive rapper who imploded his own podcast.

Recognizing a mural quote is very on brand for "The Booth".

:wow: You're right tho. Shame on me for bringing up irrelevant rappers. :wow:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
nikka Jay told a bunch of lies about Nas discography on Takeover and nikkas say it's one of the greatest diss records of all time. Cole says what he says about Kendrick shyt and now it's off limits? Wild af. Lol
its just kendrick fans saying that shyt. most of them are either young, cacs, or fake militant types

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Disses are not about "bars". It's about hitting guys with shots that hit their soul. Cole knows Kendrick takes pride in his artistry. So he knows calling two of his albums trash will set him off. Cole wasn't trying to put on some lyrical masterpiece. He just wanted to let Kendrick know he's down for whatever. He dissed his integrity as a man and an artist.

So it may not be bars galore but Cole still escalated the disrespect. Kenny gotta respond :yeshrug:

The thing that makes it dope is that it directly answers and counters the song he's responding to... the whole reason we got here is because Kendrick felt a way about Cole and Drake victory lapping about being the two biggest in the game on FPS...Kenny responds with Like That, saying fukk the big 3...I'm THE GUY...And Cole hit back with "let's cut the bullshyt, you're a part timer... you're not built for this "in the field" shyt, I'm dropping crazy verses every other month, I lapped you...and even though you were supposed to be the homie, lets go to war if it's up

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The thing that makes it dope is that it directly answers and counters the song he's responding to... the whole reason we got here is because Kendrick felt a way about Cole and Drake victory lapping about being the two biggest in the game on FPS...Kenny responds with Like That, saying fukk the big 3...I'm THE GUY...And Cole hit back with "let's cut the bullshyt, you're a part timer... you're not built for this "in the field" shyt, I'm dropping crazy verses every other month, I lapped you...and even though you were supposed to be the homie, lets go to war if it's up
Basically. nikkas in they feelings that's why they hating. Lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Jay told a bunch of lies about Nas discography on Takeover and nikkas say it's one of the greatest diss records of all time. Cole says what he says about Kendrick shyt and now it's off limits? Wild af. Lol
Jay had classics by the time he said that about Nas discography. Cole don’t got no classics to talk like that and basically gave ammo to Kendrick by saying that.