J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

cole never gonna recover from this...but I don't know whats worse, the bad approach he took ? (you can NOT diss this catalog, you can't objectively...) or the bad song he released ?

and cherry on top, he apologies for this.. that's 3 L's in a row.

:scusthov: tried to clown :ahh: catalogue and even back in 2001, that was pure :duck:

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps

This shyt had me dying multiple times :laff:

But NxWorries Cole miners, Luckily Andre3000 gave Cole an out to all of this

Sohh coli, what should Cole's instrument of choice be ? I'll go with :

16523071_800.jpg

Start putting in them 10,000 hours, Chop chop

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick’s last album was as good as J Cole’s best album. IMO.

The discography angle is weird.

Other than that, Cole’s not the main event. Not on tour or in this “beef.”

Glad he responded tho.

That's not true and I say that as someone who like Kendricks last album

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only bar that really hit there was that Kendrick's last album was meh at best. But that has to be followed up with Cole dropping a good album, and Kendrick failing again. I haven't heard the new Cole album yet, will peep later today. If there's pressure on Kendrick it's that we're in a new decade and he's down for the first time.

The rest of the album bars? Come on fam. Whether you glance at the Coli or twitter, people clowning that shyt. Kendrick has better albums, plural. Cole came out the gate with two meh albums, didn't figure shyt out until FHD. Mixed results after that until Off Season which was great. Like I said last night...Cole a Nas fan, he knows that "x albums in yz years" shyt didn't work for Hov and it won't work for him. Because it's nonsense.

Born sinner was classic too and sideline story was dope

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
"The best supposed to clash at the top, to be the best you challenge the best"~ Nas. Cole let Nas down again :snoop:. Bad thing about this is not only did the song slightly overshadowed the project he put out, this is gonna further going to over shadow it and not have people interested in The Fall Off now :beli:

I was thinking of those exact lyrics when Cole punked out

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
This here.

When he went to Africa, he said checking out Mandela's jail cell influenced him to go in the direction of speaking about our inner conflicts and how there's a lot of beauty in black people that we aren't taught. He said he wanted to make a record that spoke to that, even for the people living in ghettos like the one he's from. Celebrating the beauty of blackness and trying to voice that through the music. He spoke about the concept from day one, and it's reflected in the music too.

No it's based on a conversation with Cole, It's based on a conversation with Coooooooole X 10,000, Source: trust me bro

Read

Back to reality, Cole being the reason TPAB exists (actual quote) is about as logical as giving whoever cheered the loudest credit for Kobe's 81 point game

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Tbh none of these guys want this.

Most forced 'beef' for a while. No one has the heart for this.

Kendricks verse was eh, Coles song was Eh

Best that they let this one die off.

I know people want to see Drake get sonned but all that's going to happen again is Drake haters will be left mad.

These cats cant even say each others names.

I was listening to the D Block VS State Property beef tracks to restore the feeling yesterday.

Some of those tracks were nasty you could feel the passion and competition

These days these rap cats have been cowed by social media and podcast shows like Joe Budden and AK

Everyone scared to really put it on the line. And tbh why would you?

You making money at the top of the industry.

Last edited:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
real rappers should start randomly disrespecting him in songs and using his name as a punchline for this shyt.

sadly, I believe Freddie Gibbs - who i think is a clown - would be the only one to do so.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No it's based on a conversation with Cole, It's based on a conversation with Coooooooole X 10,000, Source: trust me bro

Read

Back to reality, Cole being the reason TPAB exists (actual quote) is about as logical as giving whoever cheered the loudest credit for Kobe's 81 point game
Where is that quote?