J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cole had smoke for Kanye (one of the best disses of this generation), Wale, and the SoundCloud rappers but really turned bytch I can’t believe this :dead:

Thats whats got me convinced he doesnt think he can fukk with Dot. Picked on a bunch of SOFT targets (post hair growth too so I know he was already on his enlightened shyt) but when he ran into a BULL he pump faked.

Also getting tired of women coming to this lames defense when they lost their fukking minds not even 2 months ago when Meg, Nicki, Ice Spice and Latto had their little back and forth. None of that, "protect your peace" turbans and tarot card BULLshyt they wanted BLOOD too

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is just hilarious because Cole has literally been trying to copy k dot disco for a decade now. FHD=poor man’s GKMC. FYEO= poor man’s tpab. KOD=poor man’s damn. I forgot that last mid pack with the flaming hoop cover but I bet the fall off will follow the same pattern/subject matter of steppas

Your buggin man

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this even mean? Of course it’s going to be trending. You can cherry picking tweets all you want. And this wack ass corny narrative that Kendrick is clout chasing like he’s wale or Joey badass is funny af. Kendrick been on these dudes neck while they were both crying and getting sonned by diddy

Lamar: I’m trying to murder you and make sure your fans never heard of you

Cole: I’m behind Kendrick and Drake :mjlol:

When did Joey badass clout chase