Where do the Pack finish?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
They all turn to dogfights I'm ecstatic if we are 2-2.

Indy was pretty good last year with Gardner fukking Minshew and damn neaqr beat the Texans in Week 18 who everyone has penciled in the AFCCG this year. And Willis fukking sucks.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We going 2-1 during his absence
They all turn to dogfights I'm ecstatic is we are 2-2.
Indy was pretty good last year with Gardner fukking Minshew and damn neaqr beat the Texans in Week 18 who everyone has penciled in the AFCCG this year. And Willis fukking sucks.
Tyler Huntley is on the Ravens practice squad. That’s who we should have picked up.

The good news is none of those offenses over the next few weeks is as talented as the Eagles

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Tyler Huntley is on the Ravens practice squad. That’s who we should have picked up.

The good news is none of those offenses over the next few weeks is as talented as the Eagles

Whats PS rules? Can't we do that anyway, pick people off?

I imagine by Monday we will have someone in the building and it absolutely CANNOT be Clifford. Jacobs got comfy in the 2nd half and would have had 100 if not for them penalties. calling all his earlier runs back. We need 25-30 solid carries from him and Wilson to stand a chance

EDIT: Huntley is on the Ravens roster and Cleveland is keeping 4 QBS and I like one of them so no go there too.

Last edited:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
"The out-of-work veteran NFL quarterback list now includes Ryan Tannehill, Trevor Siemian, Kellen Mond, Nate Sudfeld, C.J. Beathard and PJ Walker."

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

I saw Willis 2-3 times and theres nothing to look forward to. But Tennessee has had a horrible team for a year and a half and are in a complete rebuild. This is where we see if MLF is better than McCarthy was. I think he's a complete chud in press conferences when we lose and looks like a fukking whining dolt but if they can get Willis to run HIS offense then there is hope. We'll need to see if ARichardson is a complete tirefire and hold Johnathan Taylor to under 130 to have a chance.

Last edited:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Truth be told. I’m not worried. Rather we go 1-2, 2-1, we finishing out strong.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Whats yall opinions on Carter? Dirty tackle or nah?

Thought u couldnt tackle QBs below the knees.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're very delusional if you think your team will win any game where Malik Willis is starting
They need to pick up an actual NFL QB ASAP
Idc how weak the schedule is, Willis is not an NFL starter

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
"The out-of-work veteran NFL quarterback list now includes Ryan Tannehill, Trevor Siemian, Kellen Mond, Nate Sudfeld, C.J. Beathard and PJ Walker."

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

I saw Willis 2-3 times and theres nothing to look forward to. But Tennessee has had a horrible team for a year and a half and are in a complete rebuild. This is where we see if MLF is better than McCarthy was. I think he's a complete chud in press conferences when we lose and looks like a fukking whining dolt but if they can get Willis to run HIS offense then there is hope. We'll need to see if ARichardson is a complete tirefire and hold Johnathan Taylor to under 130 to have a chance.
You're very delusional if you think your team will win any game where Malik Willis is starting
They need to pick up an actual NFL QB ASAP
Idc how weak the schedule is, Willis is not an NFL starter
From Wiki:

In his first start, Willis completed 6 of 10 pass attempts for 55 yards and one interception in a 17–10 victory. Willis started in place of an injured Tannehill for a second consecutive week in Week 9 against the Kansas City Chiefs. He completed 5 of his 16 passing attempts for 80 yards in the 20–17 overtime loss. In Week 16 against the Texans, Willis started in place of Tannehill, who had aggravated an ankle injury. In the contest, he completed 14 of 23 passes for 99 passing yards and two interceptions as the Titans lost, 19–14.

:picard: Only got a win in his first start cause Derrick Henry went crazy against a soft Texans defense that couldn't stop the run.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I mean...i prefer Malik over wack ass Clifford.

If anything, bring back Pratt from the Bucs