J.❤️ Conquers All: Official Green Bay Packers 🧀 2024 Season Thread

Where do the Pack finish?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have you bozos in a playoff parlay. If Malik Willis is your QB, I don't have high hopes for my bet. :francis:

Just sign Tannehill. :francis:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
We’re going to be fine. Willis wont be asked to do much outside of game managing anyway. Throwing to wide open targets and off his back foot for no reason like Jordan.

fukk that tho.

Here’s one of our boys ^^ cooper is a monster waiting to be unleashed and super fast/reactive.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We’re going to be fine. Willis wont be asked to do much outside of game managing anyway. Throwing to wide open targets and off his back foot for no reason like Jordan.

fukk that tho.

Here’s one of our boys ^^ cooper is a monster waiting to be unleashed and super fast/reactive.
U about to get a reality check of how bad Malik is.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
U about to get a reality check of how bad Malik is.
Double edged sword. We getting cut regardless bro, love still sipping titty milk, am I saying he’s bad? Damn near but I know he isn’t terrible and could possibly polish up.

He looked mid against Philly just like a bunch of QBs looked in their respective matchups but they’re getting reps with the incoming weeks.

‘We’re getting J love who was last seen week 1 and it was nothing spectacular.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Also Watson sucks.

Just saw some of his routes and the one where he just sprinted towards the end zone… wait that’s all his routes :skip: Anyway. One of those plays was an easy Tuddy had he knew how to finesse and actually sell a move in route. Garbage.