J.❤️ Conquers All: Official Green Bay Packers 🧀 2024 Season Thread

Where do the Pack finish?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Clifford and Pratt both released. Hoping we can get Pratt on the PS. Clifford can fukk off forever though. Can’t believe some Packers fans I know were saying we should have benched Love for Clifford after the first month or so last year :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Clifford and Pratt both released. Hoping we can get Pratt on the PS. Clifford can fukk off forever though. Can’t believe some Packers fans I know were saying we should have benched Love for Clifford after the first month or so last year :dead:

I remember packer fans saying that shyt too last year

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Immediately becomes the best Packer kicker by just being a guy that could show he could deliver in the preseason. and has never missed an XP in college!

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
National media down on the Packers because AJ Dillon is out for the year, obviously only a few of these guys actually watch the games.

Wilson actually runs like he's Quadzilla and not just looking the part. I know Dillon was a fan fav but he's best to go back up to Door County and run for office or something and still enjoy his life.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I pick Super Bowl Champion every year lol. I'm not sure how I feel about all the positive expectations from everyone else, but I guess after what Jordan did in the 2nd half last year, it was bound to happen. Couple that with Barry's departure, and it was bound to be up. Kid and I did the week-by-week thing and I think I had us winning 14 or 15 games lol. My hopes are always too high, but man, I feel GOOD going into the year. Defense just has to be average and we should be around in the end.

The Dillon shyt is whatever IMO. You had to figure we weren't gonna keep 4 RBs, and Lloyd was just drafted, and Wilson looked great. I just think he (Wilson) may be a preseason warrior. We didn't give him much of a chance last year, so we'll see this year. Just hope JJ stays healthy and he (EW) and Lloyd get the spot carries.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I pick Super Bowl Champion every year lol. I'm not sure how I feel about all the positive expectations from everyone else, but I guess after what Jordan did in the 2nd half last year, it was bound to happen. Couple that with Barry's departure, and it was bound to be up. Kid and I did the week-by-week thing and I think I had us winning 14 or 15 games lol. My hopes are always too high, but man, I feel GOOD going into the year. Defense just has to be average and we should be around in the end.

The Dillon shyt is whatever IMO. You had to figure we weren't gonna keep 4 RBs, and Lloyd was just drafted, and Wilson looked great. I just think he (Wilson) may be a preseason warrior. We didn't give him much of a chance last year, so we'll see this year. Just hope JJ stays healthy and he (EW) and Lloyd get the spot carries.
This is shaping up to be a year where the NFC challenger is going to come between either GB or Detroit. Eberflus really gives me Brad Childress vibes with his 'kick-ass offense' before Brett kinda made him look good that one year, and they could possibly become a real factor in the NFC but I'll be damn if it happens this year.

Eagles are a complete wildcard but there is really nothing to go off of since the last time we saw them they were a joke, and we will find out if their defense is any good (same could be said about us, I see really high ceiling and really low floor a la 2009 defense philosophy change, but anything is more inspiring than Joe Barry who came into the building uninspiring to all. My guess is that Hurts and the Goomba fall all the way out..

SF peaked already and are starting the season without Aiyuk and more important Trent Williams, and I'ma scratch them off (really hope we can put a dagger in them in January). Our biggest competition is Detroit this year; they, like us, built their shyt the 'right way' unlike a Philly with all the FA signings and trades. Media guys always like McVay but Rams got questions on defense, and ATL appears to be the most exciting pick in the South but they not like us.

In 2025 the NFC will probably open up a little, so time to strike.

1. Does Jacobs stay healthy?
2. Are Edgerrin Cooper and Javon Bullard gonna be plug and play?
3. Jaire health and keeping his head out of his ass with a new DC? Does Stokes have a shot to revive his career>

Besides the kicker, those are my only questions. The Oline and Dline are shaping up to be GREAT (best D-line since 09 and team teams and all of the 2022-2024 draft picks are flashing in preseason), no more Lowry's and that other white guy alongside him when MM was coaching the team. Ive always been super high on Quay who has GREAT instincts when Barry didn't facilitate blowing the coverages which made him look foolish.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
ive said this last year and im saying it again this year. Next season will be our SB year. We put the league on notice this year that Love is the real deal but will lose in a close match like last playoff game in the divisional game.