• This poll will close: .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jalen Carter is a piece of shyt but I think we knew that already.

Next three games however are the three most winnable games on the schedule and it would be horrible to lose a home game to the Colts, and games to the Titans and Sam Darnold Vikings. I remember Tolzein, Brett Hundley, and Deshone Kizer. We know how this works.
Love gets put on IR designated to return

Tannehill is out there and knows LaFleur

:snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Sorry to say that it looks bad
I know a reporter was saying he left the locker room under his own power but unfortunately that doesn't really mean shyt :francis:
MRI will tell you what's up

There's just no way his knee popped like that without some type of tear or ligament sprain. You can literally see a visible pop

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Sorry to say that it looks bad
I know a reporter was saying he left the locker room under his own power but unfortunately that doesn't really mean shyt :francis:
MRI will tell you what's up

There's just no way his knee popped like that without some type of tear or ligament sprain. You can literally see a visible pop

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Despite the loss. I’m proud of my boys, specifically defense. The urgency to tackles, the pursuit from sideline to sideline and the pressures from the boys up front. Improvement, beautiful.

I do think the little pops over the middle and underneath are a result of our young guys not having that synergy in real games just yet but they’re learning.

Stokes… coverage wise? I wasn’t impressed at all. Hopefully that picks up, there were a few times I could tell that he was targeted purposely, that isn’t good and you don’t want tape to get around of that.

I got no comment on offense. Nvm I do.. pitiful.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Despite the loss. I’m proud of my boys, specifically defense. The urgency to tackles, the pursuit from sideline to sideline and the pressures from the boys up front. Improvement, beautiful.

I do think the little pops over the middle and underneath are a result of our young guys not having that synergy in real games just yet but they’re learning.

Stokes… coverage wise? I wasn’t impressed at all. Hopefully that picks up, there were a few times I could tell that he was targeted purposely, that isn’t good and you don’t want tape to get around of that.

I got no comment on offense. Nvm I do.. pitiful.
Defense was ass, the hell was u watching?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
looking back at the replay, u can see his knee get bent awkwardly. Hopefully its only a few weeks. Thankfully we have some weak teams in that time frame, might be able to pull a win out on one of them

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Defense was ass, the hell was u watching?
I’m not go lie style. I’ve noticed me and you don’t agree on anything related to this team bro lmao. I don’t mind it, sht actually hilarious.

Everything I said in the first post I stand on. I preferred watching the defense on the field rather than the shyt show of an offense.

I saw improvements and that’s what I was looking for. I like our defense. Is it perfect no but as you said in the game thread it’s week 1 right? :skip:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
The only thing I'll give to this defense is the field was bad for everyone, and Saquon has murdered us every single time we played him.
Rookies were out of place which is expected. and yeah we're still a year off, considering we are gonna lose the games Love is out.

Expectations go back to 8 to 10 wins if Love misses more than a game

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m not go lie style. I’ve noticed me and you don’t agree on anything related to this team bro lmao. I don’t mind it, sht actually hilarious.

Everything I said in the first post I stand on. I preferred watching the defense on the field rather than the shyt show of an offense.

I saw improvements and that’s what I was looking for. I like our defense. Is it perfect no but as you said in the game thread it’s week 1 right? :skip:
They looked good for 5 series. Gonna respectfully disagree. Yes its week 1 and usually defenses dont need time to gel like offenses do. Either way, we aint winning shyt this year with both units especially with Love's injury