• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ive said this last year and im saying it again this year. Next season will be our SB year. We put the league on notice this year that Love is the real deal but will lose in a close match like last playoff game in the divisional game.

I say we win the Super Bowl, put the league on notice... papers saying Lions should win the Division, and with good reason... but last season isn't a fluke and we have a better Defense.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I say we win the Super Bowl, put the league on notice... papers saying Lions should win the Division, and with good reason... but last season isn't a fluke and we have a better Defense.
Just feel like its gonna take a year before our new D takes shape. But i wouldnt be surprised if we won it all this year.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im fukking heated we had to play on that shyt field and then lose our QB cuz nikkas slip and sliding all night.

fukk u Roger :pacspit:

Although my case of us winning next year is looking on point as this season a wrap

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Well, that was awful. Putrid performance by just about everybody, then Love gets hurt at the end. Season already cooked. See y'all next year.
Packers fans were too hyped for this season

We jinxed ourselves.

Defense still looks like trash and can’t make a stop when it needs it

Love is probably out for weeks

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
His foot got turned all the way around. His reaction looked like a season ender, but he was able to put weight on it.
Y’all boys cooked if it’s a ligament tear, but it’s probably not.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Please don't get your injury news on twitter yall, lol

Would be absolutely devastating that we would go into a game with Malik Willis, who was actually the best of the options between the two QBs we had in house.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Jalen Carter is a piece of shyt but I think we knew that already.

Next three games however are the three most winnable games on the schedule and it would be horrible to lose a home game to the Colts, and games to the Titans and Sam Darnold Vikings. I remember Tolzein, Brett Hundley, and Deshone Kizer. We know how this works.