J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Old heads fronting on Durk and YB catalogue lol I'm not finna link tracks to you flabstars, do your research or stay ya Larry ass out of current hip hop discussions. There's plenty of "golden years" threads you can reminisce in but to claim they musically can't compare to 1 album wonder 50 cent is stupid.

To be clear: neither of them have an album as impactful as GRODT. Neither does Kiss, Ghostface, Lupe, Royce, Black Thought, KRS-1, I mean the list goes on. All I'm doing is saying you can compare 50/Ross to Durk/YB in terms of quality of music and you weird ass stanleys collectively decided to hold hands and hop on dikk

scust

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Square biz. Cole is more miss than hit with me, but him trying his hat out to be GOAT status by battle rapping would be beneficial.

Meanwhile, Kendrick been desiring a reason to black out since he's been a sleeping giant since his last album. All hip hop heads wanted was a taste...a scent...something to bring back the golden years. The disses could have been stewed ass, we wouldn't care. We just want something beyond the happy-go-lucky hip hop is a 9 to 5 bullshyt.

Like straight up for the culture man.

But what does Cole do..."lol my bad cuz", This is the same man that had his De La Soul head having ass chest out challenging rappers, but didn't take the smoke from Walka's blunt and my mans was in the bricks of a boro rapping his ass off.

It's time to get this goofy off the paint, so he can find Jesus with Lecrae and em. Because there's no coming back from this :camby:

You know, I really hate to say it, the media don't wanna see
But if Jolicoeur was living, he wouldn't let this be, no, no

:mjcry:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs y’all think Drake got some info on Kendrick that he leaked to J Cole and Cole was like “nah i ain’t doing this”?

That shyt got me thinking

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
"It's time for him to prove that he's a problem"

J.Fold - "I'm sorry Kendrick, I was conflicted"

He talking about bloodshed? This ain't Von and Duck my guy, yall two iconic rappers. J. Fold is soooooft
"These nikkas talking outta they necks"

'I was talking outta my neck, I ain't really meant what I wrote...my bad yall'

L-fest in L'sville smh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
punching-air.gif

scust

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
if drake respond or not he still more respected after this move fold just pulled lol

Drake's not gonna put out a full diss song, especially after everyone tore apart Cole's response, he'll just continue sending subs at K Dot and say catty shyt on IG and in interviews