J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
What was the argument specifically :heh:

A while ago.. But We were at work and started talking about who the best in this era and I was defending JFold
she's Rican (or Dominican can't remember) but she's got a temper and started getting a lil heated cause I wouldn't budge on it

Hindsight I should've just let her have it cause our friendly flirting kinda ended after that argument

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A while ago.. But We were at work and started talking about who the best in this era and I was defending JFold
she's Rican (or Dominican can't remember) but she's got a temper and started getting a lil heated cause I wouldn't budge on it

Hindsight I should've just let her have it cause our friendly flirting kinda ended after that argument
Who she say was the best?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Talk yourself outta the draws, brehs. Fold's L rubbing off

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I did say that Drake was gon be the one Kendrick had to worry about but gotdamn I didn't know J Fold would bytch out like this. shyt is insane lol.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Bro crashed out over J. Fold :mjlol: Choose your battles better my guy

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Bro crashed out over J. Fold :mjlol: Choose your battles better my guy
I'm stubborn
:francis:

She was very pretty but I could sense she was a little crazy
And I later found out that my instinct was right..

It all worked out cause I ended up with a much better situation from a different team

But looking back on it now... Yeah it definitely counts as a fumble after what Cole Fold just did cause we did like each other before that argument

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Full speech

This may be more damaging than anything Kdot could drop on his ass lmao.
:dead:

And it goes to show this dude was never the target...and he was never in the conversation. This was about Kendrick going at Drake to finally put all the cards on the table and end a debate we been having for a decade. You know who is prob more disgusted by this move than anyone now? Drake lol.

This sounds like he's an adult that raged out and beat down some kid. The kid looked grown and asked for it but it still wasn't right.

These subliminal shots these guys are sending each other is wild. LOL. And even in that "apology" Cole is still telling K.Dot to send the smoke his way if he want.

Unpopular opinion. I know. :manny: