J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The 7 minute drill/this thread is gonna go down in history like the Duppy/Adidon threads for how damn near everybody is switching up :heh:
Idk if I'm missing the point but... call a song 7 minute drill that ain't 7 minutes and don't even last for 7 days. Just weak shyt all around fr

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The 7 minute drill/this thread is gonna go down in history like the Duppy/Adidon threads for how damn near everybody is switching up :heh:
Ol fake ass Oswald Bates ass dudes :mjlol:

"Well you see Cole really meant by kill was that he was gonna kill Kendrick's old spirit, become anew. Once you understand spiritual healing, you'll know. Cole really meant by we only discussing him when he dissing he meant we need to discuss the growth of Kendrick Duckworth the person."

VwkAF-.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I told nikkas that this era of mainstream hip hop is weak. This era big 3 isn’t even close to Weezy, Tip, & Jeezy of the 2000’s outside of Kendrick

There’s not even a 50 or a Rozay.
50/Rozay is Durk/YB

I'm 32 the 00's raised me y'all gotta relax with the exaggerations. This era definitely not fukkin wit the 90s or early 00s but I'll take the 10's over the late 00's all day

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Ironic that To Pimp A Butterfly made him lose sleep.

Nap King Cole thought he could finesse passing the torch :scust:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
50/Rozay is Durk/YB

I'm 32 the 00's raised me y'all gotta relax with the exaggerations. This era definitely not fukkin wit the 90s or early 00s but I'll take the 10's over the late 00's all day
I aint even that big on 50. But you're fukking insane to compare Durk or NBA Youngboy to him just off of the heights he was able to reach with GROTD alone. That shyt singularly put him up there with Wayne and Jay as far as superstar status, and is an instant classic album. Wtf do Durk or YB have in comparison?

Ross has great catalogue, I listen to Durk here and there, but no where enough to really know his catalogue......but I imagine it'll to be tough stand up against Ross's. Ross's ear for production also lends to his projects aging really well.

Tears of Joy, Valley of Death, Blow, Babies Cry, etc all still heat today.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
big fan of all 3, thought dot and cole's verses were all good (tho like that hits harder for sure as an overall song)

saw nothing particularly wrong with coles response as we knew it was not serious

as a man i get it, dont stand on things you dont mean and perpetuate it ... but on some hip hop shyt this is a bit disappointing

drake would never get a pass for walking warning shots back lol

Exactly how I feel….

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I’m not talking about 2009-2012 he was dope then

barely does features, doesn’t do interviews, not outside, not visible, not in the public eye, probably the least aura of any rap “superstar” ever, presence not felt
Maybe your thirst for getting more of what Kendrick gives, highlights how ass & cookie cutter these other nikkas are. :manny: Em wasn't dropping every winter, but you had Jay and others to fill the gap. When Jay took time off, you had Tha Carter Wayne, Jeezy, Tip, Kanye, and then eventually Kendrick emerging.

nikkas need to redirect their 🤬 to them other cats, Kendrick been told em step their musical game up.