J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I aint even that big on 50. But you're fukking insane to compare Durk or NBA Youngboy to him just off of the heights he was able to reach with GROTD alone. That shyt singularly put him up there with Wayne and Jay as far as superstar status, and is an instant classic album. Wtf do Durk or YB have in comparison?

Ross has great catalogue, I listen to Durk here and there, but no where enough to really know his catalogue......but I imagine it'll to be tough stand up against Ross's. Ross's ear for production also lends to his projects aging really well.

Tears of Joy, Valley of Death, Blow, Babies Cry, etc all still heat today.

Bruh you talking record sales and popularity, I'm talking music. What's the point of even arguing sales when we can all just google the shyt. You using camel tactics to argue and we saw how that worked out for him.

Durk and YB right up there with 50 and Ross musically. Ross catalogue is indeed tough to go against but I'll take Durk's body of work over 50's all day, and I was a major G-Unit stan back in the day

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not talking about 2009-2012 he was dope then

Since GKMC he’s been dropping every 3.5 years, barely does features, doesn’t do interviews, not outside, not visible, not in the public eye, probably the least aura of any rap “superstar” ever, presence not felt, no put ons other than his wack ass cousin

He never dissed Drake directly and even Control wasn’t a “diss”
If like that wasn’t direct how did everybody immediately know who he was talking about

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bruh you talking record sales and popularity, I'm talking music. What's the point of even arguing sales when we can all just google the shyt. You using camel tactics to argue and we saw how that worked out for him.

Durk and YB right up there with 50 and Ross musically. Ross catalogue is indeed tough to go against but I'll take Durk's body of work over 50's all day, and I was a major G-Unit stan back in the day
:mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Smoking crack

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

nikka at what point did I bring up sales?

GROTD is an instant classic and game changer.....I'm asking wtf do YB & Durk have that's fukking with that?

I don't even know if Ross is or isn't "that" succcessful sales & popularity wise........but what I do know is his entire catalogue is TOUGH. You on crack if you think they fukking with Ross.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
50/Rozay is Durk/YB

I'm 32 the 00's raised me y'all gotta relax with the exaggerations. This era definitely not fukkin wit the 90s or early 00s but I'll take the 10's over the late 00's all day
nikka please. We talking bout music not rap beef

Durk/YB is some real street shyt, but then nikkas music is vapid and cheap shyt. If Durk is 50 where is his GRODT, Power of the Dollar?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

You must of bump your head or something.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikka at what point did I bring up sales?

GROTD is an instant classic and game changer.....I'm asking wtf do YB & Durk have that's fukking with that?

I don't even know if Ross is or isn't "that" succcessful sales & popularity wise........but what I do know is his entire catalogue is TOUGH. You on crack if you think they fukking with Ross.
Durk catalog way better than Ross lol and he’s more influential and popular than Ross was

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Who the hell is YB?

And what? Lil Durk has a verse like Devil in a New Dress or a Get Rich or Die Trying? :what: