J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
J.Fold got added in the thread title

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No. Cole been flirting with gun talk since he dropped the gangster grillz mixtape with dreamville. Why would a so called conscious artist sign a bunch of shooters to his label?

“Run me your work b4 somebody get hurt
Run or get clapped”

I don’t feel it’s out of the question what I said since he been inviting this type of energy for a minute..

michael-scott-the-office.gif

This man spent half of his career talking about natural women features, God, Lebron bars, crooning to coffee shop jawns, and "not wearing jewelry", to big tough dread head with a big dikk :dame:

It slowly happened when he dropped this jawn:

Dude trying to channel his inner thug life Pac, but not realizing he was Digital Underground/2pacalypse Now Pac. I remember listening to that Dreamville Gangsta Grillz mixtape like "THIS fukkING GUYLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Like my mans talking all that rah rah gunplay shyt, when a few years ago he was rapping about getting his cherry popped.

Something something fake thugs and pretending :francis:

Both of you explained exactly why I do not like J. Cole. These are good rapper and he has some great songs, but once he switched over to be a fake gangster, I just lost all respect

Same thing happened to Drake for me

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
4 years straight Kendrick dropped a project ranging from good to classic (2009-2012)

Dropped an impact verse that had the internet & his peers in a frenzy (2013) (Nostalgia, another classic verse dropped that year as well)

2015 we get TPAB. 2017 we get DAMN.

You nikkas harping on one 4 year period, after he already gave you classics.......in a era of mircroave music.

As far as the dissin, yall just lying to yall selves. He's been direct with Drake multiple times. And people are (maybe intentionally) confusing Cole only being worthy of 'half a bar' on Like That as not being direct. He's clearly directly responding to FPS.
It wasn’t even a four year period. DAMN had legs for like two years. He also dropped the Black Panther album in 2018 which had several hits :dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
:huhldup:

You dodged a bullet :whew:
Fr tho.. She ended up talking to another guy on our team and something happened with them..

She came in the job next day TRIPPING..
Cussing him out, screaming on him

I had to take her in the conference room to try to calm her down before it went overboard.

Whole time I'm thinking damn.. This coulda been me getting embarrassed out here.