J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
No. Cole been flirting with gun talk since he dropped the gangster grillz mixtape with dreamville. Why would a so called conscious artist sign a bunch of shooters to his label?

“Run me your work b4 somebody get hurt
Run or get clapped”

I don’t feel it’s out of the question what I said since he been inviting this type of energy for a minute..
forgive me, i'm :flabbynsick:

EarthGang and them out here puttin in work?

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
How? It's actually quite the opposite :stopitslime:

2 lightskins couldn't even take down 1 5'5 melanated King down
"it's not about how many fights you had, it's who you fought"

Kendrick can't even test if his arms long enough to box with a god, cause his era weak af.

He is the best out of his era, the most dominant. But all he's competing against is a nikka that has alleged ghostwriters and Lebron & J Prince fathering him........J. Fold......and fukking Wale.

KRIT, Curren$y, Nip, etc are all great.....but the cats that Dot's juxtaposed against don't move the needle in terms of all time hip hop.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Kendrick can't even test if his arms long enough to box with a god, cause his era weak af.

He is the best out of his era, the most dominant. But all he's competing against is a nikka that has alleged ghostwriters and Lebron & J Prince fathering him........J. Fold......and fukking Wale.

KRIT, Curren$y, Nip, etc are all great.....but the cats that Dot's juxtaposed against don't move the needle in terms of all time hip hop.

319559323_1.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@NoHalfWay said this earlier and got bashed

Daps
big fan of all 3, thought dot and cole's verses were all good (tho like that hits harder for sure as an overall song)

saw nothing particularly wrong with coles response as we knew it was not serious

as a man i get it, dont stand on things you dont mean and perpetuate it ... but on some hip hop shyt this is a bit disappointing

drake would never get a pass for walking warning shots back lol

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
His momma cac genes took over strong
Father Time came up on shuffle today, shyt hit a little different now and apply to both Drake & Cole.

"Daddy issues kept me competitive, that's a fact, nikka
I don't give a fukk what's the narrative, I am that nikka
When Kanye got back with Drake, I was slightly confused
Guess I'm not mature as I think, got some healin' to do"

"And your tongue is made of sword, but it may weaken your soul
My nikkas ain't got no daddy, grow up overcompensatin'
Learn shyt 'bout bein' a man and disguise it as bein' gangsta
I love my father for tellin' me to take off the gloves
'Cause everything he didn't want was everything I was"

:wow: rewind and find there's more to find, you'll get it all in time

Raise ya kids b