J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"it's not about how many fights you had, it's who you fought"

Kendrick can't even test if his arms long enough to box with a god, cause his era weak af.

He is the best out of his era, the most dominant. But all he's competing against is a nikka that has alleged ghostwriters and Lebron & J Prince fathering him........J. Fold......and fukking Wale.

KRIT, Curren$y, Nip, etc are all great.....but the cats that Dot's juxtaposed against don't move the needle in terms of all time hip hop.

@NoHalfWay said this earlier and got bashed
I told nikkas that this era of mainstream hip hop is weak. This era big 3 isn’t even close to Weezy, Tip, & Jeezy of the 2000’s outside of Kendrick

There’s not even a 50 or a Rozay.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"it's not about how many fights you had, it's who you fought"

Kendrick can't even test if his arms long enough to box with a god, cause his era weak af.

He is the best out of his era, the most dominant. But all he's competing against is a nikka that has alleged ghostwriters and Lebron & J Prince fathering him........J. Fold......and fukking Wale.

KRIT, Curren$y, Nip, etc are all great.....but the cats that Dot's juxtaposed against don't move the needle in terms of all time hip hop.
Kendrick had the opportunity to be direct and diss and he never does it

The nikka is a recluse who is absent from hip hop culture until it’s time to drop a concept album for white liberals every 5 years :dead:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Listen, this is probably the most bytchmade thing to happen in the history of the world when I really think about it :jbhmm:. It’s definitely up there with the great library of Alexander burning down, Tom Brady having all those cheating ass rings, and so forth. This is just reprehensible :wow:.

:dead:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The nikka is a recluse who is absent from hip hop culture until it’s time to drop a concept album for white liberals every 5 years :dead:

This is my biggest issue.

If you want to battle so bad drop a diss record. Stop sending shots.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is my biggest issue.

If you want to battle so bad drop a diss record. Stop sending shots.
What is there to even diss dude about he don’t even show face. :dead:

I don’t even know the last time I heard dude spit a hard verse and I was a big fan around OD/S80/GKMC.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This whole fiasco still got me like

how-since-when.gif

This man Cole been on all that rah rah "I want all the smoke with anybody" on some friendly competition shyt (NOT TALKING VIOLENCE). Especially on the project he JUST dropped, on some "Nobody can fukk with me shyt".

And he tucked his tail and ran :dead:

This man Kendrick really the boogeyman outchea, bro popped up outta nowhere like a groundhog and put the game on notice again:pachaha:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

4 years straight Kendrick dropped a project ranging from good to classic (2009-2012)

Dropped an impact verse that had the internet & his peers in a frenzy (2013) (Nostalgia, another classic verse dropped that year as well)

2015 we get TPAB. 2017 we get DAMN.

You nikkas harping on one 4 year period, after he already gave you classics.......in a era of mircroave music.

As far as the dissin, yall just lying to yall selves. He's been direct with Drake multiple times. And people are (maybe intentionally) confusing Cole only being worthy of 'half a bar' on Like That as not being direct. He's clearly directly responding to FPS.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
When you say “I feel like Muhammad Ali” your not talking about rapping WITH someone, your talking about rapping AGAINST someone.

Ali didn’t do tag team boxing. He went mano e mano
Correct me if I’m wrong, but did you want them to battle or no? I saw an upped thread where you said you didn’t want two positive black men engaging in mudslinging.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
4 years straight Kendrick dropped a project ranging from good to classic (2009-2012)

Dropped an impact verse that had the internet & his peers in a frenzy (2013) (Nostalgia, another classic verse dropped that year as well)

2015 we get TPAB. 2017 we get DAMN.

You nikkas harping on one 4 year period, after he already gave you classics.......in a era of mircroave music.

As far as the dissin, yall just lying to yall selves. He's been direct with Drake multiple times. And people are (maybe intentionally) confusing Cole only being worthy of 'half a bar' on Like That as not being direct. He's clearly directly responding to FPS.
I’m not talking about 2009-2012 he was dope then

Since GKMC he’s been dropping every 3.5 years, barely does features, doesn’t do interviews, not outside, not visible, not in the public eye, probably the least aura of any rap “superstar” ever, presence not felt, no put ons other than his wack ass cousin

He never dissed Drake directly and even Control wasn’t a “diss”

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This right here.

People went from saying Cole was about to kill Kendrick and couldn't wait to see it, to now talking about, 'I like how he isn't adding to the conflict and is being a bigger person. We have too much beef in Hip Hop. It's good to see him not feeding into it".

I swear, these poser ass fans are something else. They switch up by the hour on where they stand.

This the whole damn Coli I swear :dead:
The 7 minute drill/this thread is gonna go down in history like the Duppy/Adidon threads for how damn near everybody is switching up :heh: