J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo his camp need to keep an eye on him.

If he wasn't sleeping well and had his peace messed up over the reception of the diss today is going to have him on the ledge :huhldup:

It’s gonna be rough if he’s already not sleeping well. He might have to start listening to his own albums at this point

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While it’s all jokes and shyt right now, cole ain’t embarrass himself, he kept it 100 despite what fans and onlookers wanted. embarassaing is 50 non stop tweeting about diddy. 50 is the king of embarrassing at his big age

Diddy weirdo ass deserves all the smoke

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
While it’s all jokes and shyt right now, cole ain’t embarrass himself, he kept it 100 despite what fans and onlookers wanted. embarassaing is 50 non stop tweeting about diddy. 50 is the king of embarrassing at his big age
Nah Cole a goof. This is def embarrassing.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
200w.gif

It’s time

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Breh swear; I was like wow about time another legit epic big battle.....I was so hype....this could have done so much for hip-hop.....

seXAEC5.gif

hip-hop really just aint the same no more.

Stop ducking my fade

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kendrick haters like myself are down bad today. This one moment in time just solidified him forever. Not a classic album, a grammy, or a great diss track could manage to pull this off. Bro made son tap out without even lifting a finger. The worst part is Kendrick is going to drag his dead body back in the ring, and he'll have to do something or he might have to go on a pilgrimage for good.
None of this is about skills or MC sport…Kendrick ain’t battle tested this doesn’t solidify him.