J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

This nikka should’ve ran it by Fif or somebody first. Fif for sure wouldn’t have let him crash out like this

He just performed at the fest with this dude

Might be one of the few moments were Fif might actually have a productive talk for the nikka

As weak as he is he's too good of a rapper to go out via forfeit :francis: he already did it so idk where he goes from here but he just stepped on like 75% of his current subject matter

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I genuinely don't understand why dude just didn't hit Kendrick's line.

Who the fukk in his camp thought this was a good idea?
Kendrick ain't answering and WE STILL DON'T TRUST YOU dropping at the end of the week. :mjlol:

Cole probably slept on what he did, realized it was put up or shut up and his heart wasn't into battling for real for real.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where shyt gets interesting because what if he did hit up Kendrick and didn't get a response? The speech gave me the impression he had to have reached out, if that shyt was eating him up so bad. And if he got any response I'd imagine he would have mentioned it during the speech.

I think Kendrick is still in Japan touring right now so maybe there was some time zone shyt involved but...if you were Kendrick would you respond to a text/call? I wouldn't lol.

I get the impression Kendrick doesn’t really fukk with Cole like that or at least the way Cole thinks. I think they were cool over the years but when’s the last record they did together?

And it doesn’t help that Cole just did First Person Shooter with Drake and they just finished that tour together. “These nikkaz cliquin up” I think Kendrick gonna use the opportunity to BURY this nikka for standin beside Drake and sending those weak ass bars at him

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He sure as hell wouldn’t have had the man on stage embarrassing himself like this
While it’s all jokes and shyt right now, cole ain’t embarrass himself, he kept it 100 despite what fans and onlookers wanted. embarassaing is 50 non stop tweeting about diddy. 50 is the king of embarrassing at his big age

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don’t think Cole did it “for” Drake. He did it because he thought he “had to” and not because he really wanted the competition he’d been asking for

I guess the pressure got too much :manny: Maybe that’s his next album’s title meant. Won’t be surprised if he even retires after it.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When y'all going to admit the features had y'all gassed though?

Respectfully, everyone he washed on a feature, he should have washed.

This. Also, I respect the hell out of his feature run but it’s WAY easier to kill features because the beats are pre-selected for you (artists send you beats they think you’ll sound good on esp. for a high profile feature like Cole), and the song structure is already there so you don’t have to create something from scratch.