J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I honestly think he meant bodying them on the same song. He mentioned rappers being scared to be on the same track as him. He's never been someone who dissed people, let alone someone he has admiration for.

When you say “I feel like Muhammad Ali” your not talking about rapping WITH someone, your talking about rapping AGAINST someone.

Ali didn’t do tag team boxing. He went mano e mano

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

They on his ass :dead:

I think this nikka may have ended his own career. Doesn’t help that his next album already recorded is titled The Fall Off :mjlol:

:dead: I think this might be career suicide. He’s the laughing stock of Hip Hop right now. Sucks because I’m a fan of this but he fukked up.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breh swear; I was like wow about time another legit epic big battle.....I was so hype....this could have done so much for hip-hop.....

seXAEC5.gif

hip-hop really just aint the same no more.
dog. I’m a Cole FAN. I think Born Sinner is his best album and all that. Even if he didn’t win the battle, I was just excited to have my guy hold his own. This shyt is so pathetic I don’t even know if I can listen to his music anymore. Like, none of those bragadocio bars will ever hit. nikka tanked his legacy in 2 fukking minutes. It’s absurd.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely don't understand why dude just didn't hit Kendrick's line.

Who the fukk in his camp thought this was a good idea?

See this is where shyt gets interesting because what if he did hit up Kendrick and didn't get a response? The speech gave me the impression he had to have reached out, if that shyt was eating him up so bad. And if he got any response I'd imagine he would have mentioned it during the speech.

I think Kendrick is still in Japan touring right now so maybe there was some time zone shyt involved but...if you were Kendrick would you respond to a text/call? I wouldn't lol.