J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
So nobody is considering the angle that ole boy planned this?

I don't think it was a coincidence that he named the album "might delete later" :sas2:

He planned this out but he miscalculated. He thought it would be one way. Drop this album, deliver a "warning shot" and then tell everybody "I don't really wanna do this, I apologize" but thought his "warning shot" would be so well received that he would go down as the legend who "appreciated" K. Dot and "didn't wanna do it to him".

Stay woke.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:francis:

IMG-0173.jpg

As much as tde and dreamville work together, this absolutely didn’t happen. Y’all running wild in here

Yeah you think someone from Kendrick’s camp snuck a gun into Cole’s own festival and threatened him into apologizing?
Very intelligent take.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If he kept it 100 yesterday, then what was he doing for the last couple of years with his chest puffed out?

Based on how he was talking this situation was exactly what HE wanted :beli:we just wanted him to follow through
Bruh, cole ain’t want to diss Kendrick the way he did, I have no doubt dude would be fine with some freestyle battle bullshyt. nothing about that diss was factual and he had zero heart in it, it didn’t take me hearing his apology to know he wasn’t really on that type of time. Sorry y’all bought into the cap

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think it was a coincidence that he named the album "might delete later" :sas2:

He planned this out but he miscalculated. He thought it would be one way. Drop this album, deliver a "warning shot" and then tell everybody "I don't really wanna do this, I apologize" but thought his "warning shot" would be so well received that he would go down as the legend who "appreciated" K. Dot and "didn't wanna do it to him".

Stay woke.

Facts

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Earlier this year I buried my queen in a gold casket
Your mother's the closest thing to
God that you ever have kid

When his moms died, dope-fiend OD-ed, eighty-five
He went crazy, stuck up banks, to stay alive

As somebody who lost their mother, that shyt takes you on another level. Like you don't see anything but darkness. The world becomes colder, and you have no other sensation but to crash out or find redemption.

That pain ended up becoming Nas's redemption arc and since this very given day, the soul of Hov and em been burning slow.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Stay woke.

@J.Cole

kT21eyf5dtfvVnW57ViD4ml2LTSyjP11iXyCs6-jL1Y.gif