J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We never heard about Nas, or Jay, or anyone else losing their spot among the biggest/best rappers of their generation when they made a questionable move. These jokes about Cole is a first lmao. shyt like this is career damaging..

derro13

All Star
Daps
On a serious note. All these memes about Cole losing his spot in the big 3 is really gonna hurt and damage his legacy.

Cole's spot always been fragile tbh people always been replacing him with whoever was hot

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if the rumors about Kelis saying Nas physically abused her during their marriage were true or not..
Cole basically went public and said he doesn't respect Nas as a man because he grew up in a household where his mom was physically abused.
And once it comes out that Kelis was lying on Nas, Cole flew out directly to see Nas and apologize for saying that without knowing if it was true or not..

I think that's how the story went down.

What type of fan or friend jumps out the window like that?

Dude didn't do nothing but use Nas for fans like who do all these other dudes he do collabs with
I mean we talking about a dude wanting to do collabs with Thug and NBA YB but gon play Nas after a rumor?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Only someone from their generation could take his big 3 spot and there is no one else on that level from their class.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being Jay-Z...his wife couldn't get #1 hit because of Kendrick's verse still pushing Like That to #1...and his own artist getting destroyed as we speak, because of kendrick

Cole let Nas down, but Kendrick didn't :mjlol:

“Since when did rap leave me so suspended in air / Since Kendrick entered the atmosphere, ’09, I was there / On La Cienega, my nygga from L.A. said there’s a nygga from Black Hippy / I was happy to just witness history,”

Nas

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

To add further...

While the video is on point, what needs to be brought up is Cole is being more reactionary to the criticism of his diss track than anything else, just like the positive feedback of his recent feature run, where he's been talking spicy, has fueled him to think he's better than he really is, and hence, to drop the diss to begin with.

That's the story of this dichotomy.

J-Cole was never good like that. He tried to prove it with the diss and he exposed himself. He really tried to kill this nikka in the same way he 'killed' his features. But when directing your words towards one individual versus the vagueness of 'killing any MC', it's much more difficult to generate the energy that translates to the listener. That why Game is the one of the GOATS and J-Cole isn't.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of fan or friend jumps out the window like that?

Dude didn't do nothing but use Nas for fans like who do all these other dudes he do collabs with
I mean we talking about a dude wanting to do collabs with Thug and NBA YB but gon play Nas after a rumor?
Exactly!!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Styles basically said “you soft as hell… but I get it”

The brother literally called himself a petty emcee who wanted to see some mess just like all the brothers in here hand wringing about Cole backing out. Styles is just honest enough to say it out loud.

:francis: