J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wasalu would never do this to me

#Grateful

:wow:
lupemperor.png

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:russ: he don't really know how he wanna respond....

:sas2: like i've said before... not everbody in the military is built for WAR :demonic:

:gucci: it's a lot of chef's kitchen maids :mjlol: and pencil pushers, but they technically in the Military...

:sas1: quietest kept it's alot of HOV subs in there...

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its crazy how much smoke Cole had for Kanye and Wale and never apologized to them :sas2:

The truth is these nikkas (drake, cole, etc) just want to punch down at nikkas that can’t rap back at them. They always start to feel pressure when they get over confident and shoot at people on their level or in this case higher

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick haters like myself are down bad today. This one moment in time just solidified him forever. Not a classic album, a grammy, or a great diss track could manage to pull this off. Bro made son tap out without even lifting a finger. The worst part is Kendrick is going to drag his dead body back in the ring, and he'll have to do something or he might have to go on a pilgrimage for good.
If not just that, kenny barely gave cole a half bar to begin with. Makes this L that much larger cause cole looked like he was dawning the cape on team aubrey all the while didn't even get fully acknowledged as a threat.... and then he waved the white flag.

I'm more a kendrick fan myself, but he does not have bars like that to be instilling this fear, he was only ever gonna win this on rawness. Jcole could actually put bars on it, as well as drake, although drake is an auto loss cause he's an easy target. Jcole and kenny was gonna be the one we waited for.

This shyt is pathetic, bro, i feel like jcole might have some real mental issues now. If he wasn't sitting well with the diss, he gonna be on watch from the whole rap world. This shyt could end a career.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When has Cole ever been a battle rapper?
nikka you said how can two people battle if they don't have beef like that

I'm telling you it's a thing, and J Cole himself knows it's a thing, doing a song with one of the more lyrical battlers of this era, so the plea you copping for him is bullshyt :ufdup: and to answer your question, the second he put that response out he signed up and entered a battle, he started and retired within days like a ho