J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Styles basically said “you soft as hell… but I get it”

Styles-P-Return-with-A-New-Song-Scattered.jpg

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Bullshyt, he got a track with Daylyt, he's been watching battle rap for years

85% of the big name nikkas are cool with each other, still screaming 3 songs worth of the foulest insults they can think of each in others faces, dap it up at the end and move on

You telling me gang nikkas/ex cons have more self restraint and maturity than Cole and Kendrick to where they can't battle? :beli:
When has Cole ever been a battle rapper?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To add further...

While the video is on point, what needs to be brought up is Cole is being more reactionary to the criticism of his diss track than anything else, just like the positive feedback of his recent feature run, where he's been talking spicy, has fueled him to think he's better than he really is, and hence, to drop the diss to begin with.

That's the story of this dichotomy.

J-Cole was never good like that. He tried to prove it with the diss and he exposed himself. He really tried to kill this nikka in the same way he 'killed' his features. But when directing your words towards one individual versus the vagueness of 'killing any MC', it's much more difficult to generate the energy that translates to the listener. That why Game is the one of the GOATS and J-Cole isn't.

Well he definitely wouldn't have bowed out if his joint topped Like That

Now he about to manipulate the masses with think pieces

derro13

All Star
Daps
Drake is on his own now...2 vs 1 against Kendrick was already a hard challenge, but 1vs1 gonna be impossible:mjcry:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right... industry company line in public, but they laughing at this nikka in private.

Quintessential suburban rappity boi exposed.
I know them nikkas laughing at Cole. Especially nikkas from that era. They’ll respect him and say some diplomatic shyt tho. I wish they would be honest for real… rappers not speaking out on obvious sucka shyt is what gives a lot of these podcast type nikkas a lane. That’s a different discussion tho

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
At this point The Carolinas need Petey Pablo to make ya'll another anthem because Cole making ya'll look bad. At least Petey Pablo made ya'll raise up, Cole making ya'll stand down.

We can slide Nick Grant in there. He won't let Nas down

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
I know for a fact that if J Cole's sprit was troubled dissing his boy, his spirit is going to feel like absolute shyt and mentsl state isn't going to feel better after falling back. He's going to feel like that athlete who retired too early when they should have fought for a ring. He's going to regret this move so much.

He acted off of emotion for feeling bad for two days. Sometimes you spar with your boys. Doesn't mean you ain't boys at the end of the day.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I would much rather Cole just straight up lose.
He doesn't have what it takes to 'lose' because he was never in the game, bruh.

And it applies to Drake and Kendrick as well --- honestly, it applies to all these rappers from the 2010s. They've never really exposed themselves to each other until what J Cole put on wax with 7 Minute Drill.

We think Kendrick is ready, but that remains to be seen.

Drake been subbing for 10 years with no real direct bars.

Even a Meek Mill fell back with Game after Pest Control. As a rapper, even though you may have the acclaim & fame of your generation, you know some of these rappers are just different on the microphone to the point you don't go there. Cole fell for the trap and took two Ls in two days that his legacy will never recover from.