J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
If he can’t muster up the fukks to give that it takes to wear the crown he’s been constantly and CONSISTENTLY saying he wants then he’s no he’s not that good.

Its like saying Drake’s an all time great writer but when it comes time to send Quentin Miller the check we gonna give him a pass because “he truly don’t have enough give a fukk” to write a random 16.

Take that shyt somewhere else

This just sounds retarded.

derro13

All Star
Daps
Imagine being Jay-Z...his wife couldn't get #1 hit because of Kendrick's verse still pushing Like That to #1...and his own artist getting destroyed as we speak, because of kendrick

Cole let Nas down, but Kendrick didn't :mjlol:
:blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I thought akademiks and Drake were friends...
Aka just said kendrick's last 4 albums shyt on cole AND drake discographies (which is a given btw, since they're classics, but crazy to hear Akademiks admit it)
Ak loves Drake but he’s always been non-bias to be honest. That’s why people like Al Joe and Charla are needed. They don’t just kiss ass like the old media dudes

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
When did having respect for a rapper and their art stop someone from battling and dissing? Makes no sense

Nas one of Cam’s favourite rappers. And yet Cam still said he’d piss on Nas’s daughter when it was time to get busy

Cam'ron expressed remorse for the things he and Dipset did during their battle with Nas. "I mean, at that particular time I probably didn't [think that]," Killa said when asked if he thinks he crossed the line. "There's some things that I found out about afterward that I probably wouldn't have said if I knew. Do I regret it? Yeah, because I didn't want to go that far. But, at that particular time in my mindset—and the n****s I was running around with, they didn't give a fukk."

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Imagine being Jay-Z...his wife couldn't get #1 hit because of Kendrick's verse still pushing Like That to #1...and his own artist getting destroyed as we speak, because of kendrick

Cole let Nas down, but Kendrick didn't :mjlol:

Lol

Just for clarities sake Cole is no longer Jay’s artist and hasn’t been since Forest Hills Drive

Jay sold Cole his Masters back too.