J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick haters like myself are down bad today. This one moment in time just solidified him forever. Not a classic album, a grammy, or a great diss track could manage to pull this off. Bro made son tap out without even lifting a finger. The worst part is Kendrick is going to drag his dead body back in the ring, and he'll have to do something or he might have to go on a pilgrimage for good.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick haters like myself are down bad today. This one moment in time just solidified him forever. Not a classic album, a grammy, or a great diss track could manage to pull this off. Bro made son tap out without even lifting a finger. The worst part is Kendrick is going to drag his dead body back in the ring, and he'll have to do something or he might have to go on a pilgrimage for good.
Kendrick won't say shyt since the guy is already down and thats the worst part. It will make J. Cole understand he's not worthy. And the culture will keep talking about him winning beefs off his aura alone
Also as for Kendrick, he been solidified. The massive acclaim he got for ALL his albums did the job for his legacy...there's already talks about him retiring like Andre 3000

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hard to diss someone you're cool with and have respect for.
Bullshyt, he got a track with Daylyt, he's been watching battle rap for years

85% of the big name nikkas are cool with each other, still screaming 3 songs worth of the foulest insults they can think of each in others faces, dap it up at the end and move on

You telling me gang nikkas/ex cons have more self restraint and maturity than Cole and Kendrick to where they can't battle? :beli:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did fold do?

I don't know if the rumors about Kelis saying Nas physically abused her during their marriage were true or not..
Cole basically went public and said he doesn't respect Nas as a man and needed to distance himself because he grew up in a household where his mom was physically abused.
And once it comes out that Kelis was lying on Nas, Cole flew out directly to see Nas and apologize for saying that without knowing if it was true or not..

I think that's how the story went down.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Cole :francis:

49c0456ca1507fd88e9f330bc972e502.jpg