J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
SMARTEN UP, COLE

PZcaKFF.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Drake had nothing to do with this.

Cole is his own man and makes his own decisions

I disagree. Drake brought up Kenny only dropping rarely, T-Minus is an OVO producer. Conductor Williams has been rocking with Drake lately also. So who cleared him using that Energy sample for the 2nd part? It's only 1 person over him at Dreamville kinda... Ib. So who as a "peer" had enough influence to get him "charged up" other than the Canadian duck.

Kendrick's response to Cole SHOULD be called DELETE THAT SH!T........lol but much respect to cole
plays Like That

He should also loop Biggie saying "Lightskin Jermaine" randomly in the background.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I disagree. Drake brought up Kenny only dropping rarely, T-Minus is an OVO producer. Conductor Williams has been rocking with Drake lately also. So who cleared him using that Energy sample for the 2nd part? It's only 1 person over him at Dreamville kinda... Ib. So who as a "peer" had enough influence to get him "charged up" other than the Canadian duck.

I hear you but brother @Malcolmxxx_23 has some inside ties to this and per him Drake had nothing to do with this. Hell he ain’t know JCole was gonna drop a diss.

Malc has never lied and again JCole is his own man. He don’t neee permission or no one to push him to do nothing