J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Here's the thing, he is as good as he says and he there was no point where he didn't believe he was the best. I guarantee he still feels the same way.

This ain't about being scared or not believing in himself. This is truly about not being enough of an a$$hole. He just don't have enough "I don't give a fukk"

If he can’t muster up the fukks to give that it takes to wear the crown he’s been constantly and CONSISTENTLY saying he wants then he’s no he’s not that good.

Its like saying Drake’s an all time great writer but when it comes time to send Quentin Miller the check we gonna give him a pass because “he truly don’t have enough give a fukk” to write a random 16.

Take that shyt somewhere else

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
We can't let twitter blacks paint this as some mental health intervention that saved lines. The heavy insinuation being that black men are so violent they can't control themselves and we should be thankful it de-escalated. We were enjoying a pretty tame rap battle, there was no street shyt.
disgusting state of affairs
✨He’s protecting his peace✨
“King shyt 👑

the way they’re talking, it’s a miracle Nas and Jay-Z are alive

edit: speaking of Nas

Nas throughout the entire beef specified in interviews and on record it’s just music and even called Jay his brother.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This is not about beef
I don’t know why nikkas keep trying to make that angle stick
This about your pen game
Jermaine has been banging on his chest like Kong
And Kendrick came through on his Godzilla shyt
Now you want to be Mothra :russ:
Bird vs Magic
Michael vs everybody
Lebron vs Steph
MJ vs Prince
And so many more respected each other and the craft
But nikkas want to be number 1 when you are competing at a high level
You can go to your job everyday with your patna
Be godfathers to each other’s children
But when it comes to what ever hobby we share
nikka even at 43, I want my nikkas to know
I’m still nice with this shyt
Don’t play me
I don’t know why this is so hard to understand
It’s like y’all nikkas grew up completely sheltered and have no idea of friendly rivalry
nikkas is pulling every piece of silverware off the table to abscond Jermaine and make Kendrick look like some tyrant who needs attention
The man has a fukking Pulitzer but he needs attention
None of you nikkas are making any sense
You know it’s bad when women are saying Aubrey and Jermaine are weak as fukk across all social media
They are the least vested in hip hop outside of the ladies they listen like Doja/Meg
And they are making more sense then all you nikkas combining with this Grown Man Business Voltron shyt:russ:
Jermaine been asking for it
Welp you got it and now you Courage the Cowardly Dog
I rather you stand like a man than die like a coward-every black man in my life
I guess y’all missed that lesson:wow:
I ain't nobody about to read that essay you typed. The point is, these two have always been FRIENDLY with each other, plus they're veteran established rappers at this point with nothing to gain. Hard to diss someone you're cool with and have respect for. They could've gotten on a track together and let the people decided who got "renegaded."

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

He’s so fukking corny.

People can do all those things. He isn’t social because he watches the news 😭😭😭

I’m from Philly and we grew up in the same era so I know his thought process and how he operates. I grew up around dudes like him. They things are different because they listen to a rock song or two 🤣🤣🤣

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
let this be a lesson to these rap nyggas.

if you go the Takeover route, its gonna result in a L

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

In all seriousness, his career aint a wrap, but he will never get back what position he had
Twitter gonna laugh at every new verse from here on out. Damn.

His next album better be super conscious