J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
The title of J. Cole's debut album hits different now. It was a self fulfilling prophecy, because he really has turned himself into a sideline story.

Not to mention might delete later. This is the biggest possible hit to your own legacy I've ever seen in hip hop.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jigga didn't underestimate Nas

He knows Nas is a better MC than him
He overestimated the Love he had. He never got the Love Nas got or admiration

That's why Nas was able to drop ever 3 or 4 years back then....just like KDot does
Nas dropped every year in that time frame :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
He did something that he later regretted which is why he apologized. Wouldn't it be lame if he felt that way but DIDN'T apologize?

The logic on display is simply puzzling, until I factor in that most people here aren't interested in anything beyond seeing the parties trade blows for their entertainment, that's when everything falls into place.

:francis:

You nikkas who keep tryna act like we're not allowed to be disappointed in Cole for this really need to sit this one out.

See two rappers go ahead to head isn't unlike any sports matchup. We watch to see the best of the best go at it and as long as violence stays out the mix, everything is all good. I'm not sure why y'all keep tryna lump that in with your run of the mill gossipy shyt, acting like we just want mess. We want BARS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Drake don’t give a fukk about being “alone” with this shyt. The bytch is J. Cole… Drake gon’ stand up… he had more to shoot at regardless. He’ll be aight. Stop deflecting from Cole being a sucka. Keep it right where it’s at.
Suuure.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole is a white boy who uses the Nword excessively in his music to come off as "tough" & "down".

I've been seen right through Cole (not taking anything away from his lyrical ability...he's extremely talented).

Cole isn't bout dat life AT ALL but he uses the NWORD in his lyrics excessively to sound like he's "hood".

I get the same vibe from Joyner Lucas also.

2 whiteboys who overcompensate with the Nword to sound tough.

I never bought into it.
you clearly never been to Fayetteville.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You nikkas who keep tryna act like we're not allowed to be disappointed in Cole for this really need to sit this one out.

See two rappers go ahead to head isn't unlike any sports matchup. We watch to see the best of the best go at it and as long as violence stays out the mix, everything is all good. I'm not sure why y'all keep tryna lump that in with your run of the mill gossipy shyt, acting like we just want mess. We want BARS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yall do want mess, in the form of bars. It's ok to be transparent about it instead of twisting yourselves into pretzels to pretend that's not the case.

:manny:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Jermaine Cole...The Beta Male King

For all of the sports analogies and references in his verses, to the theme and arc of his featured projects, for people to come in here and act like this move is acceptable in the spirit of competition is pathetic.

He has been in the gym, ready to spar, ready to prove he's the best. He's tied and mirrored rap to basketball and sport since he popped up on the scene. Ridiculous
Repped :wow:

his whole catalog is questionable. I’m just shocked how baby shyt soft this MFer actually is. :dwillhuh:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be the single worst decision i've ever seen a rapper do. Jcole lost.

soft-kobe.gif