J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

calh45

Cal
Daps
Nobody is more upset that Drake right now...he's alone in this, nobody to lean on. And now he HAS to respond, even if he wasn't before.

Sleepless in Toronto.

This is my favorite shyt about this whole thing. He was about to use J. Cole as a shield for the whole summer. I KNEW some shyt was up when I saw Schoolboy at Dreamville. Ain't NO WAY he'd be there if Cole was about to really send some shots at Kendrick. Drake is in his house fukking shyt up right now. He definitely thought he had more time and he can't deflect after how he came at Meek about "taking too long"

:russ:

I'm willing to bet Kendrick already got 150 bars about Drake on a beat with a Candyman sampled laced all throughout it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, nikkas don't have a competitive body in their bodies to understand this
Jermaine Cole...The Beta Male King

For all of the sports analogies and references in his verses, to the theme and arc of his featured projects, for people to come in here and act like this move is acceptable in the spirit of competition is pathetic.

He has been in the gym, ready to spar, ready to prove he's the best. He's tied and mirrored rap to basketball and sport since he popped up on the scene. Ridiculous

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
kendrick literally disappears for years at a time and then comes back to try to rile these two up?

drake doesn't even care about making music like that anymore like really he enjoys performing and making money but that's it

and jcole is a peaceful ass nikka who just wants to make music that he personally enjoys...

what ya'll want :manny:

kendrick kind of goofy imo for doing this
naw nikka it dont work like that lol and i was rooting for cole and drake after like that dropped

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jermaine Cole...The Beta Male King

For all of the sports analogies and references in his verses, to the theme and arc of his featured projects, for people to come in here and act like this move is acceptable in the spirit of competition is pathetic.

He has been in the gym, ready to spar, ready to prove he's the best. He's tied and mirrored rap to basketball and sport since he popped up on the scene. Ridiculous
Exactly but we got nikkas here that sit when they pee saying its ok :dead:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
One of the parties in the competition isn't interested in the form of competition that includes foul play. He responded in a way that isn't in alignment with who he currently is and then apologized for it.

That's not lame to me, what's lame is doing something that you aren't proud of to make strangers in the bleachers happy.

:manny:
thats what he did tho then said sorry after. thats why its lame

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is more upset that Drake right now...he's alone in this, nobody to lean on. And now he HAS to respond, even if he wasn't before.

Sleepless in Toronto.
Drake don’t give a fukk about being “alone” with this shyt. The bytch is J. Cole… Drake gon’ stand up… he had more to shoot at regardless. He’ll be aight. Stop deflecting from Cole being a sucka. Keep it right where it’s at.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
thats what he did tho then say sorry after. thats why its lame

He did something that he later regretted which is why he apologized. Wouldn't it be lame if he felt that way but DIDN'T apologize?

The logic on display is simply puzzling, until I factor in that most people here aren't interested in anything beyond seeing the parties trade blows for their entertainment, that's when everything falls into place.

:francis:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I tried to listen to The Warm Up in 2009, hated it and never checked for Cole again. Good to see my instincts on this lame are correct. My boy told me he's got a lot of extremely :duck: gun talk in his raps these days :mjlol:
He did just that on 7 minute drill :mjlol:

Talking about he don't need a shooter cause he'll be doing the clenching

Well look at him now, getting out the car like tre before they even pull on on the nikka :bryan: