J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
These are you goats? This is pathetic. Imagine if Nas apologized after ether. Or styles p after he mentioned that rocawear coat (allegedly) or Ice Cube after no Vaseline (pause). Why these nikkas so fukking weak? Cole a bytch plain and simple. That just this generation. Cant be the best or say you’re the best without being tested. It’s rap. There is a competitive component to it. But any sign of adversity they fold like fresh laundry. They bytches. The future is doomed

:dead: :laff::pachaha:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
you know what this is Cole mo he diised the fukk out of a Lil Pump than had to have a damn sit down male bonding weekend wth him :scust:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Cole’s only mistake is releasing the track in the first place. I know yall are saying it’s competition, but they’re all old in rapper years, and they don’t have any beef whatsoever. Not even just that they don’t have beef, but they’re (Cole and Kendrick) actually cool with each other. It would be like if Nas and Common battled out the blue ten years ago when they’ve done a song together, been OGs in the game and showed admiration for each other.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

Maybe its my fault for idolizing nikkas off the way they be rapping - Jermaine Cole :wow:

I heard Drake told J. Cole he didn’t want him on there

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These are you goats? This is pathetic. Imagine if Nas apologized after ether. Or styles p after he mentioned that rocawear coat (allegedly) or Ice Cube after no Vaseline (pause). Why these nikkas so fukking weak? Cole a bytch plain and simple. That just this generation. Cant be the best or say you’re the best without being tested. It’s rap. There is a competitive component to it. But any sign of adversity they fold like fresh laundry. They bytches. The future is doomed
Nothing but facts.