J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This new album must be 🔥🔥🔥.

To make a move like this

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea ok. That line was already memorable. And now thanks to Cole it becomes historic. Cole and kendrick will never be lumped together again

And a historic line doesn’t have to be as deep and layered as a full diss. It wasn’t a whole diss and wasn’t supposed to be. It was a declaration of war. An attention grabber

Mf a big 3, it’s just big me =

Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov, or

Jayo you’re not a felon you are a misdemeanor, or

How can you right your wrongs when you don’t even write your songs, or

Now watch how quickly I drop 50

None of those lines are groundbreaking lyrically (well, the drop 50 line was :damn:) but they are/were impactful af.

Cole and his fans ain’t students of the game and that’s why we here :francis:

DUDE I COULD GIVE TWO fukkS
ABOUT J COLE.

DONT QUOTE ME WITH THIS STAN ESSAY

THAT KENDRICK LINE WAS MID AF
:devil:
:evil:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
IMG-6366.jpg

FTFY

FUYORjT.jpeg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not talking about those lists fukk those lists. Everybody at this point knows Nas is the GOAT whether they say it out of their mouths or not. Hell, Jay’s ALWAYS known it.

I’m talking that sticking up for Cole and his ridiculous apology nonsense. This nikka just put out an ENTIRE album puffing his chest, drunk off his newfound lyrical acumen, inviting any and EVERYONE to test his skills and as SOON as the time came where he had to go against somebody better than Lil fukking Pump or Souljah Boy, he packed up and ran. Its a bad look however you spin it because if he wanted to just keep it a sparring match he would’ve done just that. A few light jabs. But naw, dude stepped into the ring and realized he wasn’t built for the very thing he’d spent TWO YEARS telling all of us he very much was ready for.

An L of epic proportions.
Everybody don’t know Nas is the best ever bro, trust me. Maybe on the Coli that’s the consensus, 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Not sticking up for Cole…I don’t even like the nig after that corny shhit he said about Nas and beating women with zero facts…he’s a cornball…but I understand not wanting to be fake mad at someone lol. I’m married…when my wife is mad at me I act fake mad at her too just because…shhit feels corny, I ain’t mad at her at all. Same deal…Cole messed up by responding at all if he fux with him…heart wasn’t in it. Shoulda called him or sumn, 🤷🏽‍♂️…or do what battle rappers say they do when they don’t dislike the person they’re about to battle…MAKE yourself not like the person, lol