J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
We not talking about those lists fukk those lists. Everybody at this point knows Nas is the GOAT whether they say it out of their mouths or not. Hell, Jay’s ALWAYS known it.

I’m talking that sticking up for Cole and his ridiculous apology nonsense. This nikka just put out an ENTIRE album puffing his chest, drunk off his newfound lyrical acumen, inviting any and EVERYONE to test his skills and as SOON as the time came where he had to go against somebody better than Lil fukking Pump or Souljah Boy, he packed up and ran. Its a bad look however you spin it because if he wanted to just keep it a sparring match he would’ve done just that. A few light jabs. But naw, dude stepped into the ring and realized he wasn’t built for the very thing he’d spent TWO YEARS telling all of us he very much was ready for.

An L of epic proportions.
bro exactly. People act like these 2 don’t have each other phone numbers. Somebody can be your boy and you still compete with them . “Ay bro u know I gotta get you back”. . Like it ain’t even that serious to apologize for. Can’t believe this nikka :gucci:

Daps
This is what happens when you battle noise and narratives. Cole gave himself a paper crown of "best rapper alive" but it's really in conflict with his overall message of rejecting the need for validation. But internet talk is too loud. "My latest addiction is looking online" put the phone down beloved.

If you listened to his music you could hear it clear. I'm not swayed by Mario and Krispy Kreme bars though.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
wtf..................

216ba46d-8a02-406a-adab-866070b07fe0_text.gif

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
This is hip hop.

Drake is not beyond a battle. He went at Meek and has taken shots at people plenty of times. If you stay out of it then that always has to be the case. Once you've participated in it you have to battle as long as it's a worthy challenger.

Kendrick vs Drake has been brewing long enough. It needs to happen and Kendrick is ready. Drake doesn't respond it's because he's scared of losing plain and simple.
That's what I was gonna respond with, Drake can't keep throwing subs at people and you say he's bigger than rap battles and shyt, if that's the case, then he can't sub people no more and he needs to keep making IG caption music if he wants to be in that lane.

But as soon as he subs somebody, he's in the thick of it. Throwing stones and hiding your hands is weak.

That's why I give Cole props, was the diss weak? Yeah, but at least he went through with it, even though he regrets it.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t be obtuse. Nobody is talking about actually killing or murdering or maiming or harming other human beings. We’re talking about an MC proclaiming for TWO YEARS that he’d destroy any and all challengers and when the ultimate challenger steps to him for a LYRICAL fade he wimped out less than 48 hours after responding to the challenge. Thats what we’re talking about. Take all that other bullshyt you trying to spin and take it to the J.Cole Reddit Fan Page where nikkas will hear you out
MCs say a lot of stuff on songs and most of it is bullshyt. I heard Benny the Butcher say on a song all these rappers out here copying him. His last album went double wood and they probably don't have a platinum plaque between the whole group ain't nobody copying them yet he said it on a song. They just saying generic braggadocios fluff. I guess people want to pick and choose which of that they give merit to and which is just ignored.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lowkey somebody posted something earlier that's kinda making sense:

What if First Person Shooter was supposed to have Kendrick,but Drake didn't want him on it and didn't send him the vocals so Kendrick didn't know how the track was supposed to go.

So in doing that Kendrick decided to not be on the song.

Cole tried to peace it up by including him on his verse, but that just pisses of Kendrick.

So that's the reason he went at him with a couple of lite verses of Like That and the majority of his verse was aimed at Drake.

Kendrick thinks Drake is trying to play him, so he said fukk the song in totality.

Prolly dumb on my part, but :yeshrug:
That's the rumor according to joe budden which actually lines up

Drake probably didn't send kendrick his verse, and kendrick definitely wouldn't have agreed to the video, which shytted on cole and would have shytted on kendrick too if he was in it