J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was gonna respond with, Drake can't keep throwing subs at people and you say he's bigger than rap battles and shyt, if that's the case, then he can't sub people no more and he needs to keep making IG caption music if he wants to be in that lane.

But as soon as he subs somebody, he's in the thick of it. Throwing stones and hiding your hands is weak.

That's why I give Cole props, was the diss weak? Yeah, but at least he went through with it, even though he regrets it.

You lost me on this one.

What Cole did is worse than Drake ducking a battle. You got your bars off and want to deny Kendrick his right to do the same. He's a clown for that especially considering Kendrick didn't jump out the window on him. He could've sent a few subs back and kept it moving. Dropping a dis track and acting like it's light and just warning shots was why I knew he was shook.

Kendrick please body this man for hip hop.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukking thank you.

People are acting as if these cats are drill rappers. There is 0% chance a Kendrick/Cole beef would go left. Hell, there's not even betting odds Kendrick/Drake would be anything more than rap shyt.

Then to add insult to injury, some of these same cats had ZERO issues with all this negativity until Cole dropped out. Now it's "this is actually good for the culture".

Pathetic.

Fred.
Nah people just mad at Cole because they wanted a show and didn't get one. A mob wanted a fight and one of the would be competitors really wasn't interested in the first place. They now trying to shame him and call him a bytch and a coward when it really would have been easier to just go through the motions than to stand on stage and risk the fallback of saying the stuff he did.

The only wrong thing Cole did was respond in the first place on a song when he could have just said I have no issues with Kendrick and whatever he and Drake have going on is between them and moved on.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't even know whats worse, the terribly bad approach taken by Cole for the diss (you can not diss that catalog), or the wack song in itself

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not really bigger man shh, it’s “Why am I trippin? I don’t dislike this dude at all” shhit, lol. If your heart ain’t genuinely in it it’s gonna reflect in the art…like a lot of people said with his record…it didn’t feel like he had that fire in him to diss him.

You can’t feel like you’re the best without having to get into a diss battle with other rappers? This isn’t boxing/UFC where you can prove who’s better by locking horns…music doesn’t work like that. Nas ate Jayz alive…most people still got Jayz as the best rapper ever. 🤷🏽‍♂️.
It's 1000% Cole hiding behind the bigger man shyt

Can you feel like you're the best without getting into a diss battle? Its possible but nikkas being disingenuous acting like Cole ain't been talking the shyt he's been talking in recent years. That's why he's getting roasted like he is

He was big bad feature killer TEST MY PEN right up until a test arrived now it's "What am I doing?" Nikka you deserve to get roasted and ridiculed for that shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is hip hop.

Drake is not beyond a battle. He went at Meek and has taken shots at people plenty of times. If you stay out of it then that always has to be the case. Once you've participated in it you have to battle as long as it's a worthy challenger.

Kendrick vs Drake has been brewing long enough. It needs to happen and Kendrick is ready. Drake doesn't respond it's because he's scared of losing plain and simple.
But Jay was ducking Game for years... :lolbron:

Drake after Pusha is like Jay after Nas beef. He don't want to take on all challengers anymore for the sport. I think he handled meek very well and even Common.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's 1000% Cole hiding behind the bigger man shyt

Can you feel like you're the best without getting into a diss battle? Its possible but nikkas being disingenuous acting like Cole ain't been talking the shyt he's been talking in recent years. That's why he's getting roasted like he is

He was big bad feature killer TEST MY PEN right up until a test arrived now it's "What am I doing?" Nikka you deserve to get roasted and ridiculed for that shyt

Cole aint got no pen

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
You lost me on this one.

What Cole did is worse than Drake ducking a battle. You got your bars off and want to deny Kendrick his right to do the same. He's a clown for that especially considering Kendrick didn't jump out the window on him. He could've sent a few subs back and kept it moving. Dropping a dis track and acting like it's light and just warning shots was why I knew he was shook.

Kendrick please body this man for hip hop.
I understand where you're coming from and it denies Kendrick his right to respond without looking like a bully so it could be a decent chess move, but at the same time making yourself the punk of the situation is a tough ass pill to swallow.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is hip hop.

Drake is not beyond a battle. He went at Meek and has taken shots at people plenty of times. If you stay out of it then that always has to be the case. Once you've participated in it you have to battle as long as it's a worthy challenger.

Kendrick vs Drake has been brewing long enough. It needs to happen and Kendrick is ready. Drake doesn't respond it's because he's scared of losing plain and simple.
Drake isn't really a hip hop artist. Drake is pop music. A good half of his albums are god awful singing type tracks.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is hip hop.

Drake doesnt even write his own music, how can he battle rap if he has no pen and no organic rhyme game