J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
why is anyone surprised hip hop is dead in the mainstream. and most people/ casual rap fans dont understand that rap battles was hip hop's way of keeping beef non contact or getting physically violent. so for you to apologize about a "rap diss" means you dont understand the essence of hip hop at its core.:snoop:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, he didn't say nothing crazy at all :snoop:

Jesus himself has said wilder shyt to his enemies than what Cole spit, tf is this nikka talking about. He ruined everything
:why:
The few things i can think of are. 1 - Him being on that Gangsta talk on the song when that's not his style at all (haven't heard his newer songs so could be wrong about that)
2 - Him criticizing Kendrick's albums when I'm sure even he knows that's a lie. Cole seems like a stand up guy and pretty smart so I'm pretty sure he'd know deep down truthfully where both their respective discographies stand next to each other.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I can’t even hold you with situations like this I can understand why old heads be calling the new generation soft

As a Cole stan you let everyone down nikka not just Nas this time smh
I'm fellow stan and I can't Juelz my way out of this one:mjlol:

Got me feeling like Jody in Baby Boy when his mama chose Melvin over him :dead:

"If I get killed, its on you Cole“ :mjcry:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm fellow stan and I can't Juelz my way out of this one:mjlol:

Got me feeling like Jody in Baby Boy when his mama chose Melvin over him :dead:

"If I get killed, its on you Cole“ :mjcry:

Now you got me picturing Kendrick putting Cole in a headlock from that one scene breh :dead:

“I should be like you, Melvin?”

“Nah little Jody you can’t be like me”

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
But when the song dropped....

BDZCWn7.gif

A lot of you cats went from URL to PM Dawn in 24 hours. Crazy.

Fred.
What am i Nostradamus? Kendrick verse still trash

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don’t be obtuse. Nobody is talking about actually killing or murdering or maiming or harming other human beings. We’re talking about an MC proclaiming for TWO YEARS that he’d destroy any and all challengers and when the ultimate challenger steps to him for a LYRICAL fade he wimped out less than 48 hours after responding to the challenge. Thats what we’re talking about. Take all that other bullshyt you trying to spin and take it to the J.Cole Reddit Fan Page where nikkas will hear you out

nikka it’s just rapping :mjlol:

We didn’t want these nikkas to fight or kill each other. It’s fukking Drake, J Cole and Kendrick, we KNOW those nikkas are not like that and just rappers. They all rap about being the best and having the best pen and had the best opportunity right here to prove it. Cole for the last 5 years been talkin bout killin nikkas and he the best and folds within a week :dead: you can’t take this nikka music serious anymore

fukking thank you.

People are acting as if these cats are drill rappers. There is 0% chance a Kendrick/Cole beef would go left. Hell, there's not even betting odds Kendrick/Drake would be anything more than rap shyt.

Then to add insult to injury, some of these same cats had ZERO issues with all this negativity until Cole dropped out. Now it's "this is actually good for the culture".

Pathetic.

Fred.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Now you got me picturing Kendrick putting Cole in a headlock from that one scene breh :dead:

“I should be like you, Melvin?”

“Nah little Jody you can’t be like me”
:dead: This got me crying

That last part too really resonates

"Don't call me when this nikka start beating yo ass" :wow:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The few things i can think of are. 1 - Him being on that Gangsta talk on the song when that's not his style at all (haven't heard his newer songs so could be wrong about that)
2 - Him criticizing Kendrick's albums when I'm sure even he knows that's a lie. Cole seems like a stand up guy and pretty smart so I'm pretty sure he'd know deep down truthfully where both their respective discographies stand next to each other.
Cole talks about gunplay in a bunch of songs. Especially lately but like you said, you haven't heard his newer songs

It's been goofy af, but especially so against a nikka like kendrick. Who is really from that cloth and actually has shooters on call

Has cole ever even been seen holding a gun :russ:

Section. 80 probably showed him his first magazine :mjgrin: