J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
itxEhiC.png
*Kendrick scream*

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can’t even be mad at this.

I’m still checking for his music because I was always a fan but unless this man is going to do a complete reset and make 4 Your Eyez Only type albums (which i loved) for the rest of his career then his shyt will NEVER hit the same. I don’t understand why he just didn’t completely stay out of the ring instead of BEGGING to leap into it. This album is actually super strong off of the hunger and passion in his rapping but its mostly him rapping about how great he is and how he can EASILY and THOROUGHLY destroy his competition. First song First muthafukking VERSE on the new album he’s calling nikkas on fake bravado, saying their fans are irrelevant, and if he wanted to he’d John Gotti them.

Who the F U C K wants to hear that shyt now?

“Kill em all and the fill morgue up/ I got bars forever nikka never will the call drop/ No hammer like a mall cop/ Still the hardest nikka on the planet earth from January 1st until the fukking ball drop”

If rappers were real killers they'd be doing time like G-Dep did. It's just entertainment and not to be taken seriously. I get people are disappointed they didn't get to see the fight they wanted but it took more courage for him to stand on that stage and say what he was feeling then it would have took for him to just go through the motions of a beef to save face and please the mob that wanted a show.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yikes this is up with when Pusha T had Drake had so shook with Story of Adidon and he never replied. He gonna have to forever hold that L and all that best rapper stuff is over because right now he don’t feel like Muhammed Ali.
Drake replied on "Her Loss"

It's just that the replies was weak comparatively speaking

derro13

All Star
Daps
Just listen to Danny’s response when they asked Kendrick or Cole. It’s not even a hesitation. And he’s 100% right. Cole got this good basked on work ethic. Kendrick was just born to do this. Don’t see how anybody could truly believe Cole was on Kendrick’s level lyrically. Every high level spitter in the game knows Kendrick’s pen game is all time.

Yes Danny is right...when you look at TPAB, it takes more than just work ethic to be an artist like kendrick, it takes natural talent as well, and thats indeed the big difference between kendrick and his peers.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If rappers were real killers they'd be doing time like G-Dep did. It's just entertainment and not to be taken seriously. I get people are disappointed they didn't get to see the fight they wanted but it took more courage for him to stand on that stage and say what he was feeling then it would have took for him to just go through the motions of a beef to save face and please the mob that wanted a show.

Don’t be obtuse. Nobody is talking about actually killing or murdering or maiming or harming other human beings. We’re talking about an MC proclaiming for TWO YEARS that he’d destroy any and all challengers and when the ultimate challenger steps to him for a LYRICAL fade he wimped out less than 48 hours after responding to the challenge. Thats what we’re talking about. Take all that other bullshyt you trying to spin and take it to the J.Cole Reddit Fan Page where nikkas will hear you out

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not really bigger man shh, it’s “Why am I trippin? I don’t dislike this dude at all” shhit, lol. If your heart ain’t genuinely in it it’s gonna reflect in the art…like a lot of people said with his record…it didn’t feel like he had that fire in him to diss him.

You can’t feel like you’re the best without having to get into a diss battle with other rappers? This isn’t boxing/UFC where you can prove who’s better by locking horns…music doesn’t work like that. Nas ate Jayz alive…most people still got Jayz as the best rapper ever. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka it’s just rapping :mjlol:

We didn’t want these nikkas to fight or kill each other. It’s fukking Drake, J Cole and Kendrick, we KNOW those nikkas are not like that and just rappers. They all rap about being the best and having the best pen and had the best opportunity right here to prove it. Cole for the last 5 years been talkin bout killin nikkas and he the best and folds within a week :dead: you can’t take this nikka music serious anymore