J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Daps
It’s not really bigger man shh, it’s “Why am I trippin? I don’t dislike this dude at all” shhit, lol. If your heart ain’t genuinely in it it’s gonna reflect in the art…like a lot of people said with his record…it didn’t feel like he had that fire in him to diss him.

You can’t feel like you’re the best without having to get into a diss battle with other rappers? This isn’t boxing/UFC where you can prove who’s better by locking horns…music doesn’t work like that. Nas ate Jayz alive…most people still got Jayz as the best rapper ever. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Nah fukk all that, if that’s what it was he should’ve formulated his response accordingly.

Like Krit did with Mt Olympus.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Can’t even be mad at this.

I’m still checking for his music because I was always a fan but unless this man is going to do a complete reset and make 4 Your Eyez Only type albums (which i loved) for the rest of his career then his shyt will NEVER hit the same. I don’t understand why he just didn’t completely stay out of the ring instead of BEGGING to leap into it. This album is actually super strong off of the hunger and passion in his rapping but its mostly him rapping about how great he is and how he can EASILY and THOROUGHLY destroy his competition. First song First muthafukking VERSE on the new album he’s calling nikkas on fake bravado, saying their fans are irrelevant, and if he wanted to he’d John Gotti them.

Who the F U C K wants to hear that shyt now?

“Kill em all and the fill morgue up/ I got bars forever nikka never will the call drop/ No hammer like a mall cop/ Still the hardest nikka on the planet earth from January 1st until the fukking ball drop”

Yeah man even if you respect this move it's just not gonna allow his recent shyt to hit the same no more

Daps
bruh he potentially robbed us from hearing the KDot response...now if Kendrick releases anything aggressive its going to look like he's bullying a nikka who doesnt want smoke

this is naaaaaaaaaaaaaasty

I need Kendrick to come hard with some "one down one to go" energy.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just listen to Danny’s response when they asked Kendrick or Cole. It’s not even a hesitation. And he’s 100% right. Cole got this good basked on work ethic. Kendrick was just born to do this. Don’t see how anybody could truly believe Cole was on Kendrick’s level lyrically. Every high level spitter in the game knows Kendrick’s pen game is all time.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Drake should ever respond. Drake is a big enough artist he's beyond rap beef. He doesn't need it and there's no benefit to a response.

This is hip hop.

Drake is not beyond a battle. He went at Meek and has taken shots at people plenty of times. If you stay out of it then that always has to be the case. Once you've participated in it you have to battle as long as it's a worthy challenger.

Kendrick vs Drake has been brewing long enough. It needs to happen and Kendrick is ready. Drake doesn't respond it's because he's scared of losing plain and simple.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
😆🤷🏽‍♂️

You know where I stand…Jigga ain’t even close to Esco at this point in their careers imo…but check these consensus lists that pop up once a year about who’s the greatest…Jayz is always above Nas, pause

We not talking about those lists fukk those lists. Everybody at this point knows Nas is the GOAT whether they say it out of their mouths or not. Hell, Jay’s ALWAYS known it.

I’m talking that sticking up for Cole and his ridiculous apology nonsense. This nikka just put out an ENTIRE album puffing his chest, drunk off his newfound lyrical acumen, inviting any and EVERYONE to test his skills and as SOON as the time came where he had to go against somebody better than Lil fukking Pump or Souljah Boy, he packed up and ran. Its a bad look however you spin it because if he wanted to just keep it a sparring match he would’ve done just that. A few light jabs. But naw, dude stepped into the ring and realized he wasn’t built for the very thing he’d spent TWO YEARS telling all of us he very much was ready for.

An L of epic proportions.