J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Can’t even be mad at this.

I’m still checking for his music because I was always a fan but unless this man is going to do a complete reset and make 4 Your Eyez Only type albums (which i loved) for the rest of his career then his shyt will NEVER hit the same. I don’t understand why he just didn’t completely stay out of the ring instead of BEGGING to leap into it. This album is actually super strong off of the hunger and passion in his rapping but its mostly him rapping about how great he is and how he can EASILY and THOROUGHLY destroy his competition. First song First muthafukking VERSE on the new album he’s calling nikkas on fake bravado, saying their fans are irrelevant, and if he wanted to he’d John Gotti them.

Who the F U C K wants to hear that shyt now?

“Kill em all and the fill morgue up/ I got bars forever nikka never will the call drop/ No hammer like a mall cop/ Still the hardest nikka on the planet earth from January 1st until the fukking ball drop”

Exactly bro. All he been rapping about is being the best rapper and then when he finally puts a name to it, he folds within 4 days? Why would I ever listen to a full project from this nikka ever again?

All them bars over the last 4 years are completely out the window now. None of them shyts gonna hit the same. I can't listen to your "I'm the best rapper shyt" if you don't even believe it yourself.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nikkas keep going with this "bigger man" shyt but the problem is that would be fine if Cole wasn't running around with the "Ain't nobody fukkin with me" shyt he's been on in recent verses
It’s not really bigger man shh, it’s “Why am I trippin? I don’t dislike this dude at all” shhit, lol. If your heart ain’t genuinely in it it’s gonna reflect in the art…like a lot of people said with his record…it didn’t feel like he had that fire in him to diss him.

You can’t feel like you’re the best without having to get into a diss battle with other rappers? This isn’t boxing/UFC where you can prove who’s better by locking horns…music doesn’t work like that. Nas ate Jayz alive…most people still got Jayz as the best rapper ever. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know that was definitely a part of "I saw the reactions" that he mentioned, lol.

Nicca heard Joe, who was just an amplified voice for overall sentiments, tell dat nicca his heart pumped Kool aid while recording that shyt and to go hit Starbucks up for a extra grande cappuccino wit 3 Expresso shots & try again and my nicca's heart dropped :mjcry:
100%

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They saw the bigger picture as grown men. The shyt you're talking about is kid shyt.
To see the bigger picture as grown men means you don't air your dirty laundry out in public to begin with. It means if you have a problem with a person you handle it privately. The shyt I'm talking about is if it's fukk you today then it's fukk you for life.

You trying to dress up what was essentially a promotional stunt by calling it grown man shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It’s not really bigger man shh, it’s “Why am I trippin? I don’t dislike this dude at all” shhit, lol. If your heart ain’t genuinely in it it’s gonna reflect in the art…like a lot of people said with his record…it didn’t feel like he had that fire in him to diss him.

You can’t feel like you’re the best without having to get into a diss battle with other rappers? This isn’t boxing/UFC where you can prove who’s better by locking horns…music doesn’t work like that. Nas ate Jayz alive…most people still got Jayz as the best rapper ever. 🤷🏽‍♂️.

derro13

All Star
Daps
itxEhiC.png