J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe Budden influence on these nggas is crazy. One man should not have all this power...

You know that was definitely a part of "I saw the reactions" that he mentioned, lol.

Nicca heard Joe, who was just an amplified voice for overall sentiments, tell dat nicca his heart pumped Kool aid while recording that shyt and to go hit Starbucks up for a extra grande cappuccino wit 3 Expresso shots & try again and my nicca's heart dropped :mjcry:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Lowkey somebody posted something earlier that's kinda making sense:

What if First Person Shooter was supposed to have Kendrick,but Drake didn't want him on it and didn't send him the vocals so Kendrick didn't know how the track was supposed to go.

So in doing that Kendrick decided to not be on the song.

Cole tried to peace it up by including him on his verse, but that just pisses of Kendrick.

So that's the reason he went at him with a couple of lite verses of Like That and the majority of his verse was aimed at Drake.

Kendrick thinks Drake is trying to play him, so he said fukk the song in totality.

Prolly dumb on my part, but :yeshrug:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is going to be the content on the Fall Off now?

Cause I do NOT want to hear that yall can't fukk with me shyt anymore. Under no circumstances

That’s all this nikka rap about. He the best, he killing nikkas on features, no one can fukk with him, come at him and now this nikka tuckin his tail in and takin his ball home before the nikka even hits back :mjlol: Can’t get over how soft this is.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
These are you goats? This is pathetic. Imagine if Nas apologized after ether. Or styles p after he mentioned that rocawear coat (allegedly) or Ice Cube after no Vaseline (pause). Why these nikkas so fukking weak? Cole a bytch plain and simple. That just this generation. Cant be the best or say you’re the best without being tested. It’s rap. There is a competitive component to it. But any sign of adversity they fold like fresh laundry. They bytches. The future is doomed

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Better never hear I’m the best rapper bar come out of J Cole’s mouth ever again

He forever forfeited that right.

I was never a big Cole fan to begin with but know I will never listen to another project from that nikka ever again.

Can’t even be mad at this.

I’m still checking for his music because I was always a fan but unless this man is going to do a complete reset and make 4 Your Eyez Only type albums (which i loved) for the rest of his career then his shyt will NEVER hit the same. I don’t understand why he just didn’t completely stay out of the ring instead of BEGGING to leap into it. This album is actually super strong off of the hunger and passion in his rapping but its mostly him rapping about how great he is and how he can EASILY and THOROUGHLY destroy his competition. First song First muthafukking VERSE on the new album he’s calling nikkas on fake bravado, saying their fans are irrelevant, and if he wanted to he’d John Gotti them.

Who the F U C K wants to hear that shyt now?

“Kill em all and the fill morgue up/ I got bars forever nikka never will the call drop/ No hammer like a mall cop/ Still the hardest nikka on the planet earth from January 1st until the fukking ball drop”

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is really crazy

They had a chance to really do lyrical swordsmanship and finally dethrone Drake from his fake ass position and this nikka folded I'm fukking livid

I was always leaning kendrick the whole way but I didn't expect this, this is completely asinine. I haven't been this mad since lebron joined the heat

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So Drake can just decide not to respond based on the bolded?
I don't think Drake should ever respond. Drake is a big enough artist he's beyond rap beef. He doesn't need it and there's no benefit to a response.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey somebody posted something earlier that's kinda making sense:

What if First Person Shooter was supposed to have Kendrick,but Drake didn't want him on it and didn't send him the vocals so Kendrick didn't know how the track was supposed to go.

So in doing that Kendrick decided to not be on the song.

Cole tried to peace it up by including him on his verse, but that just pisses of Kendrick.

So that's the reason he went at him with a couple of lite verses of Like That and the majority of his verse was aimed at Drake.

Kendrick thinks Drake is trying to play him, so he said fukk the song in totality.

Prolly dumb on my part, but :yeshrug:

Kendrick don’t fuk with Drake and has said as much on his last 3 albums. He would not agree to do a song with Drake.

Plus drake dissed Kendrick on “her loss” and “for all the dogs”