J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The excuse some are making that he doesn’t think Kendrick is “wack” that’s why he took it back is so lame

Do you think Nas and Jay thought the other was wack? Or when BIG had beef with Nas and WU?

No it’s about competition at the top

J. Cole don't have the confidence to call himself the "best rapper" or "top MC" he's disqualified from those discussions.

Jay-z called Nas one of the best MCs, but still went at his neck a few years later.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
lol, pusha wouldn't diss kendrick either and if he did, he would apologize as well. Push already said he considers kendrick as the only rapper with a perfect discography and a master of lyricism

Push wouldn’t diss Kendrick but if he ever did he’d NEVER apologize. Push seems to have some pride about him and he’d probably welcome the competition

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is up there with meek fumbling that drake beef as one of the biggest Ls in this new era :scust:

Honestly it's bigger in my mind. People have lost battles due to wack diss responses before. No one has lost a battle by publicly forfeiting before, until now. People saying Kendrick started it but First Person Shooter had clear shots at Kendrick. Cole wanted competition, got it and folded after shyt got hot. I don't even think he really had to crash out over Like That given damn near the entire diss was focused on Drake.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🫡

Some people can’t fake disdain, everybody isn’t a rapping WWF promo, lol. Salute to Cole, woulda been smoother if he just never dropped anything at all if this was his outlook but 🤷🏽‍♂️… he probably didn’t anticipate feeling so corny about it afterwards.

Rappers don’t necessarily have to compete and fight for positioning, nigs act like this shhit is the street, 😂🤢. “I got here off bars, not controversy”, facts. Rap Fans always want blood and combat tho so I’m sure he’ll get skewered in comment sections about this, lol, he’ll be okay.
I see nikkas keep going with this "bigger man" shyt but the problem is that would be fine if Cole wasn't running around with the "Ain't nobody fukkin with me" shyt he's been on in recent verses

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone who thinks a Cole Kendrick project is coming are delusional.
If Kendrick even gifts him a collabo song at this point it’s on a Make A Wish Foundation tip.
We still need to see an actual Kendrick diss track instead of subs, since cats are gassing like he's the ultimate battle king. Fake pedestal shyt.