J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm fukking crying at Cole saying "he ain't been sleeping right" over the diss.

nikka acting like he said he fukked Kendrick's bytch, called him a p*ssy ass nikka and dissed his kids.

All he said was "I rap better and one of your albums is ass and another is boring" and it got this nikka tossing and turning in his sleep

This really the softest era in rap history LOL.

The Soulja Boy and Bow Wow beef was WAY better than this shyt. Theyre not eve half as naturally inclined as Kendrick or Cole but we got a good amount of fukkery out of that shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What exactly is going to be the content on the Fall Off now?

Cause I do NOT want to hear that yall can't fukk with me shyt anymore. Under no circumstances
Yeah this shyt kinda invalidates everything he been saying unfortunately, he might as well delete the project like the title says

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The excuse some are making that he doesn’t think Kendrick is “wack” that’s why he took it back is so lame

Do you think Nas and Jay thought the other was wack? Or when BIG had beef with Nas and WU?

No it’s about competition at the top

derro13

All Star
Daps
Exactly. That was his lane. Now nobody trying hear that shyt. Bro going to have to make a supergroup with Dee1 now.
You know it's bad when it was your lane. If dude was rapping about wanting to be the best for 4 years, then wtf lol... really shows he had nothin to rap about.
Might as well not make music at all at this point

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu