J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The worst part about this, is that he's definitely going to respond with another Let Nas Down type of track on the album trying to validate the apology and it's going to be added to the list of corniest things he's done in his career.

I don't think I've ever been a fan of anyone who's done no shyt like this. This shyt is truly unprecedented

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I guess if KRS-ONE can peace it up with MC Shan & Nelly, then Cole & Kendrick can, too.
I don't like Cole publicly apologizing, though. :patrice:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but foreal i don't even know how fans of this dude can rock with the catalog or whatever he may be dropping. lasting power of so many bars/song completely out the window with this move. this is really disgusting

rap game so p*ssy. nikkas don't even want to compete :scust:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🫡

Some people can’t fake disdain, everybody isn’t a rapping WWF promo, lol. Salute to Cole, woulda been smoother if he just never dropped anything at all if this was his outlook but 🤷🏽‍♂️… he probably didn’t anticipate feeling so corny about it afterwards.

Rappers don’t necessarily have to compete and fight for positioning, nigs act like this shhit is the street, 😂🤢. “I got here off bars, not controversy”, facts. Rap Fans always want blood and combat tho so I’m sure he’ll get skewered in comment sections about this, lol, he’ll be okay.
I see nikkas keeping going with this "bigger man" shyt but the problem is that would be fine if Cole wasn't running around with the "Ain't nobody fukkin with me" shyt he's been on in recent verses. Nikkas wanna scream GOAT till knives come out and nikkas clowning him for that shyt:mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I see nikkas keeping going with this "bigger man" shyt but the problem is that would be fine if Cole wasn't running around with the "Ain't nobody fukkin with me" shyt he's been on in recent verses. Nikkas wanna scream GOAT till knives come out and nikkas clowning him for that shyt:mjlol:
Exactly. nikka rapped about being the best rapper for 4 straight years, finally had a chance to prove it and he folded. Not sure how anyone can act like this a "mature" route. No he took the p*ssy route.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm fukking crying at Cole saying "he ain't been sleeping right" over the diss.

nikka acting like he said he fukked Kendrick's bytch, called him a p*ssy ass nikka and dissed his kids.

All he said was "I rap better and one of your albums is ass and another is boring" and it got this nikka tossing and turning in his sleep

This really the softest era in rap history LOL.
Right, he didn't say nothing crazy at all :snoop:

Jesus himself has said wilder shyt to his enemies than what Cole spit, tf is this nikka talking about. He ruined everything
:why:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Also just don't respond at all if you going with the bigger man route.

Nikkas might call you scary for ducking the smoke but its 100 times better than talking that talk then backing out days later.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
If this shyt ain't proof y'all bored.

This generation struggling for classics. Music so mid it doesn't even hold y'all attention

*An Aside* Props to Cole for being his own man. I respect it . Showing young bm it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
highly doubt kendrick is gonna diss him, don't think he wants to violate a man that is already down. I can already see soft ass nikkas saying its disrespectul from kendrick to make that move.

LGBCDE+-? Twitter was already gettin at Cole for the trans bars recently and Kendrick his last album talked about acceptin trans fam. I don't know if he actually has fam like that or it was just panderin but he could pack Cole up for that crowd bein a "transphobe" man even typin this shyt felt nasty. Hip hop is dead smh