J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now all the pressure moves back to drake. You know he was hoping Cole would defeat Kendrick so he could just dismiss Kenny like he wasn’t even worth it. But now he’s back on the hot seat with nobody else to hide behind.

I think Kendrick is the superior lyricist but Drake isn’t going to back down..

His ego would never allow him to or the man dem around him..

When Drake officially responds even if he loses drake and Kendrick will forever be held higher than Cole..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah looking at the bigger picture, this is good for our culture. rap is violent as fukk and people wanna see black men go to war and tear each other up. looks soft, but big picture i aint mad. he should drop a 1985 esque song explaining his thought process if he wants it to go over better

But when the song dropped....

Murdered that overrated ass nikka :wow: :mjlol:

Kendrick opened the wrong door, he aint built for this.

BDZCWn7.gif

A lot of you cats went from URL to PM Dawn in 24 hours. Crazy.

Fred.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole ended his own run.
Never seen anything like it.

All that goodwill he built up from styling on Lil Yachty and Durk and the Korean bruh and whoever else he flexed on is gone.

NBA Youngboy probably in his dms acting a fool.

Did he ever do that track with Sauce? Sauce could tell this energy was fugazi.

dreskii

Pro
Daps
I've always preferred kdots music over coles... especially in the early part of both of their careers... however i was part of the camp that saw cole's stock rising in recent years and was interested to see if he could hang with kdot in a battle as he was seemingly 'in his prime'.

disappointed with tthe 7 minute drill track... and goddamn seeing this apology is even more cringe. dude just misjudged his cards and absolutely missed the mark in every conceivable way...

on one hand, i can somewhat appreciate him taking the high road... but the way he went about it ... was just a huge self sabotage L.

big yikes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm fukking crying at Cole saying "he ain't been sleeping right" over the diss.

nikka acting like he said he fukked Kendrick's bytch, called him a p*ssy ass nikka and dissed his kids.

All he said was "I rap better and one of your albums is ass and another is boring" and it got this nikka tossing and turning in his sleep

This really the softest era in rap history LOL.