J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
"Goddamn I'm glad y'all set it off
Used to be hard, now y'all just wet and...you know what, this feels wrong, I'm gonna stop"

"First off fukk your bytch and the click you - nah, I can't do this, I'm sorry y'all"

"When I was pushin weight, back in 88
You was a...no, it wouldn't be right for me to reveal private info about somebody like that"

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
"Goddamn I'm glad y'all set it off
Used to be hard, now y'all just wet and...you know what, this feels wrong, I'm gonna stop"

"First off fukk your bytch and the click you - nah, I can't do this, I'm sorry y'all"

"When I was pushin weight, back in 88
You was a...no, it wouldn't be right for me to reveal private info about somebody like that"
“That’s why I fukked your…she should really be the one to disclose that information because I didn't know y'all were still together” :pachaha:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what nikkas like Phonte think of this? Always thought it was bugged out Cole has all this commercial success for basic surface level raps when he was never as talented. I know rap not really been as regional as it once was but how Carolina nikkas feel bout this shyt?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-Z and Nas got songs together after they beefed. After the shyt they said about each other there's no way I'm ever just gonna even be in the presence of the other motherfukker and not wanna kick off a physical altercation. The whole beef was bullshyt to begin with.

Yall out here criticizing Cole when there other rappers out here acting like Ted Cruz to Donald Trump. What the fukk I look like ever making a song with a motherfukker that called me an ugly animal faced homo like that never even happened? The fukk I look like ever making a song with a motherfukker that's bragging about how he was fukking my baby momma while I was with her nutting in her mouth and sending her home to kiss me?

They saw the bigger picture as grown men. The shyt you're talking about is kid shyt.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Cole should’ve never crashed out in the first place. 99.9% of that diss was aimed at Drake. Coke had no real reason to go after Kendrick,be first to respond and go at it the way he did .

He sounded crazy talking about he got nikkas itchin to do goofy shyt and he the one clutching

Like nikka what ? That’s not you at all

Drake really sent that man on a crash dummy mission to get him out of the paint. Diverted the attention from himself and ruined Cole’s legacy at the same time.

Genius. Now he can keep quiet and safely remain #2.

derro13

All Star
Daps
Cole backtracking because the diss was not well received is just as bad as backtracking because the other rapper is too good for you.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Conscious artist Kendrick has forced the connivers hand :umad: he's beat him in his own mainstream market game pushing a track to #1 simply by addressing him on a guest feature.

Lowkey, Kendrick's success and popularity kinda makes the point that deep down listeners of the artform still yearn for an actual worthy representative artistically like the days of old :wow: Props to Cole for a mature response. The big me line was obviously always about the conniver.