J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

the rumor I saw said that Kendrick was open to do the track but Drake’s camp wouldn’t send him the vocals/verses. So he would have no idea what they were rapping about and wouldn’t be able to bounce off their verses/melodies. They were trying to set him up.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

He may be 2-1 in rap beefs, but those scores were 21-10, 24-24 (cause was that even a real beef), then beaten 57-3. Hell, Megan dissed him back saying he gets the same types of surgeries as women and he hasn’t responded to THAT yet :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He may be 2-1 in rap beefs, but those scores were 21-10, 24-24 (cause was that even a real beef), then beaten 57-3. Hell, Megan dissed him back saying he gets the same types of surgeries as women and he hasn’t responded to THAT yet :mjlol:

In Drake defense Common is a VERY formidable battle emcee.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Yeah, he worried about letting nas down he let any real hip hop fan down. Kendrick said fukk y’all nikkas…yeah I’m done with cole

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is literary one of the worst moments in hip hop history. :francis:I’m a believer that whoever is on top, good or bad people are gonna mimic you. And you WILL leave an impact and turn the game in a direction. Good or bad

Jay z- capitalism, fly shyt, boss shyt
Nas- quiet strength no diddy, knowledge of self
Lil Wayne and Future - user culture
Kendrick - :jbhmm: black empowerment. Something like that
Drake- gentrification. Lightskindedness. Anything goes as long as girls like it
J Cole- it was that it’s ok to be normal, but now it’s the death of competition. Fake depth. We gon have a generation of mental health break rappers

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Why are people so invested in perpetuating a non conflict and are disappointed that a man speaks from his heart. He has no animosity towards dude and doesn't want to play into it to entertain a crowd that's just here to see two black men play out a fictional war of words. The responses from so called hip hop fans are exactly the reason Cole fell back.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka we called this shyt in the main thread...yall were debating whether Cole is talented, I conceded he could be the better rapper out of the 3....my point was he not built for battle.

rick-ross.gif

This nikka panicked just off the idea of of a KDot response

Had that boy sweating like a point guard on a fast break hearing LeBron's footsteps behind them :mjlol:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I was in Raleigh the last few weeks for work and got to see the festivals‘ big white Ferris Wheel go up from my AirBnb on a 30th floor.

I remember thinking how soft the entire thing looked.

Cant say I’m surprised.