J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Why are people so invested in perpetuating a non conflict and are disappointed that a man speaks from his heart. He has no animosity towards dude and doesn't want to play into it to entertain a crowd that's just here to see two black men play out a fictional war of words. The responses from so called hip hop fans are exactly the reason Cole fell back.
Cole should’ve realized that Drake was using him as a deflecting pawn. That’s shameful and Cole should really have some words for Drake regarding that.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Screenshot-20240408-025021.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why are people so invested in perpetuating a non conflict and are disappointed that a man speaks from his heart. He has no animosity towards dude and doesn't want to play into it to entertain a crowd that's just here to see two black men play out a fictional war of words. The responses from so called hip hop fans are exactly the reason Cole fell back.
Nah man. This dude Cole been sending subliminals at Kendrick over a decade. I don't wanna hear it. If it was really love he should reached out to Kendrick years ago and spoke it out. But instead he kept dissing on the low and claiming he was the best. So Kendrick finally had enough and calls his ass out. Said ok fukk all the subliminals. Let's see you really back up your words. And now Cole wants to be on some "I love my brother" shyt. Nah...this shyt is weak no matter how you slice it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Just when I thought Midsommar permanently scrambled my brain, Cole does this stupid shyt and I'm healed by the audacity. :why:

Midsommar is Some MID. Trash ass movie. Way too fukking colorful and the first 15 minutes or so are a red herring. Heredity and The Witch shyts all over that trash

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As Cole fan, I'm more disappointed in him putting the song out to begin with. He was obviously conflicted, should have just sat on it and just let the tracks he had on Might Delete Later live. The apology is the mature and grown thing to do. The way we got here is sad tho. Man didn't even go overboard with the disrespect to warrant an apology like this IMO.