J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Twitter is on one right now. From coke jokes to who they replacing him in the big 3 with - some of y’all must be posting - boldly James, Mach homny, Carti :mjlol:
I’m going down my timeline. And it looks like Cole is JC himself getting crucified. Like even his day 1’s is getting out of pocket on him right now lol. I’d expect it from people like Ak, but I damn near seen his fanpage alt accounts clowning him. Got me questioning would I have the patience to deal with social media if I was a celebrity/musician. Everyone trying to turn you to a laughing stock could be enough for anyone to start snapping on random people. Then everyone look at you like you’re in the wrong. I’d hate that shyt.

Obviously Cole should probably get off social media for a little while.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some of us been on timing way before this ‘battle’…

I will always get offended when people lump Cole and Kendrick together. Cole is not on Kendrick’s level lyrically and damn sure not album-wise

Honestly…Comparing Cole to kendrick atp is not only lazy its disrespectful to hip hop
The way I always describe Cole is ‘to the blind man, the 1 eyed man is king’. Cole is elite to a generation who has to deal with the futures and young thugs of the world

dennis-green-theyare-whoe-we-thought-they-were.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Light skin Jermaine a soy boy, say it ain’t so :lupe:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Get outta here with the plea copping :mjlol: new era soft as babyshyt

"IN 7 MINUTES HE DID IT....if he knew how to freestyle :ufdup: "

This is elite dissing from real legend against another elite rapper, in under 24 hours of the original diss, AND he freestyled half the shyt, not that bullshyt Cole just did. You can immediately hear the difference in conviction between the two tracks, as well as skill (but we don't need drag them through the mud that bad.)

Y'all call anyone a legend just cuz they didn't die or crash out within the first 5 or so years :smh: these nikkas would get obliterated stepping to the real GOATS of rap man, shyt aint even close :camby: let's be real here

Are you saying Lupe is a legend(he is) but not Cole? I love Lupe pause but stop the glazing and at one point Lupe and Eminem was all I listened to for the most part :camby:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps