J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
cole really committed sudoku on stage :russ:
kung fu kenny really killin nikkas with his aura alone
vbXzKN5.png
:dahell:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Why are people so invested in perpetuating a non conflict and are disappointed that a man speaks from his heart. He has no animosity towards dude and doesn't want to play into it to entertain a crowd that's just here to see two black men play out a fictional war of words. The responses from so called hip hop fans are exactly the reason Cole fell back.

I'm sorry this is bs. If you don't want to engage, don't.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I legitimately wonder if Cole is going to redo or scrap all of the songs he has for The Fall Off. I mean, you can't seriously apologize during your I'm the best alive campaign and then release the same songs that you recorded with that energy.

I didn't even really like Like That like that but one verse could legit make him change his whole album.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Man that boy was waking up with anxiety checking Twitter to see if a response had come. :wow:

To be fair, he never really had to respond with a full diss track. Kendrick barely went at him. Should’ve kept it at the bars in the opening track and the bars on Pi

Daps
Midsommar is Some MID. Trash ass movie. Way too fukking colorful and the first 15 minutes or so are a red herring. Heredity and The Witch shyts all over that trash

There are multiple clues before they even get on that plane that hint toward where the movie is going, lol. Midsommar is one of the most divisive movies, so I won't derail this topic further, but Heredity didn't do much for me.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Kenny will take another lite jab and that will be it.

Kenny vs Drake is what the masses wants anyway

Cole/Kenny album after The Falloff

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
There are multiple clues before they even get on that plane that hint toward where the movie is going, lol. Midsommar is one of the most divisive movies, so I won't derail this topic further, but Heredity didn't do much for me.

Scared to derail the thread you a J Cole ass nikka.