J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas DO NOT HAVE BEEF.... it's so contrived seeing the fans trying to make Kendrick and Cole do some nonsensical ceremonial blood letting ritual on each other for the past decade to "prove themselves" when there's nothing that they even have an issue over... That's why his diss sounded corny because it wasn't authentic and he clearly knows that. So glad he decided not to continue engaging in this WWF kayfabe bullshyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

HEY IF THATS NOT WHO HE IS
THATS NOT WHO HE IS.

I AINT MAD AT IT.

KENDRICK DIDNT REALLY SAY shyt ANYWAY.

"MUTHAfukkA A BIG 3
ITS JUST BIG ME"

:devil:
:evil:

Yea ok. That line was already memorable. And now thanks to Cole it becomes historic. Cole and kendrick will never be lumped together again

And a historic line doesn’t have to be as deep and layered as a full diss. It wasn’t a whole diss and wasn’t supposed to be. It was a declaration of war. An attention grabber

Mf a big 3, it’s just big me =

Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov, or

Jayo you’re not a felon you are a misdemeanor, or

How can you right your wrongs when you don’t even write your songs, or

Now watch how quickly I drop 50

None of those lines are groundbreaking lyrically (well, the drop 50 line was :damn:) but they are/were impactful af.

Cole and his fans ain’t students of the game and that’s why we here :francis:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people was saying the diss was complimentary and had no sting and you could tell Cole went light, nikkas like @Cladyclad talking bout we don’t know what rap is and hip-hop is dead :mjlol:

Cole is a GOAT of his era but he’s throwing shots at a nikka he admires just cuz people tellin him that’s what he’s supposed to do. Kenny threw one line at him because he didn’t know how much Drake been in his ear so was checking the temp…these two have no beef for real so it would sound forced with both of them.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Everybody trying to validate the shyt Cole clearly didn't believe in those raps look very funny rn. It's funny cuz he didn't even need to go that route and still kept it respectful. We don't know how Kendrick would've responded but if he would've actually sounded and rapped like he was the best rn while challenging Kendrick's skill as a rapper and complacency, it would've been way better even though the beef we really want to see is Drake vs Kendrick.
I think that is one of the main things. Cole comes off as a very sensible, objective, regular cat, which is a reason why I gravitated to Cole early on.

Then a disconnect started to develop where his stan base grew enough to convince the masses that Cole's super conscious, super intelligent, pen is elite, and all this other shyt........when in reality Cole isn't/wasn't....and wasn't claiming to be. His main thing was being a regular chill cat, that wasn't on no shallow shyt, even tho his "conscious" raps are shallow.

Similar to KD, where KD seems chill, KD's game is cool.....but then nikkas all of a sudden try to put KD on Lebron or Curry's level. Naw let that nikka be. He still good/great in his own right.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I knew it. Cole knew Kendrick was about to drop the napalm on him. These dudes are TERRIFIED of Kendrick. Kenny was about to eviscerate his entire career and he wanted to throw in the towel before it happened.
Kendrick has never eviserated anyone's career :mjlol: he didn't even respond to all the nikkas who thoroughly shytted on him after control dropped. I love Kendrick music but this is nasty fan fiction.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Kendrick ain’t going after Cole at all.

Only person he wants to bury is Aubrey

Chess, not checkers

After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

Maybe its my fault for idolizing nikkas off the way they be rapping - Jermaine Cole :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cole really committed sudoku on stage :russ:
kung fu kenny really killin nikkas with his aura alone
vbXzKN5.png

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Now do people get why we been criticizing all of this shyt. Dude spent 3 years doing rappity rap “I’m the best rapper alive” shyt on features only to pop shyt and apologize. And Drake rewarded him with an opening slot on his tour so he can pat him on the head and give him a bronze medal during each show. Y’all seen the videos of Drake giving him his flowers lol. No one with a competitive bone in their body would have gone on tour with Drake.

So if this shyt didn’t sit right with your soul…what was the last 3 years about?

Them features was trash anyway.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Get outta here with the plea copping :mjlol: new era soft as babyshyt

"IN 7 MINUTES HE DID IT....if he knew how to freestyle :ufdup: "

This is elite dissing from real legend against another elite rapper, in under 24 hours of the original diss, AND he freestyled half the shyt, not that bullshyt Cole just did. You can immediately hear the difference in conviction between the two tracks, as well as skill (but we don't need drag them through the mud that bad.)

Y'all call anyone a legend just cuz they didn't die or crash out within the first 5 or so years :smh: these nikkas would get obliterated stepping to the real GOATS of rap man, shyt aint even close :camby: let's be real here

2 years later and still doesn't even have 600k views 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Perfectly highlightingly how no one cares about these fake ass rambling matches between two nikkas "beefing" about nothing lmao.... Thank you for bringing this up.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

Stop bringing up common like that diss was legendary. He had one line. "Gods acting like the broads"....that's it :mjlol: ....wasn't even a real beef. He's had two real beefs. Meek and pusha. And he got annihilated in the only one that was against a real lyricist. Drake stands absolutely ZERO chance against Kendrick and he knows it.